did not do anything for me

Posted by nicouze on Aug 17, 2011

i bought this on accident. wanted the "Natrol, AcaiBerry Diet, Acai & Green Tea Super Foods", that one kept me from craving carbs. i didn't feel anything for this.

Super berry

Posted by Reviewer3132529 on Jul 01, 2011

When I started to use Natrol Acai berry I have much more energy, my nails don"t brake and now are long - for the first time in my life. Al my family members feel more energetic. Thank you very much!

First time with açaí

Posted by 5486644570188152417 on Sep 28, 2013

Today actualy I ended the bottle, and I'll repurcase it. Why? Because my skin it's better than it used to be, and I'm 80% sure that it's this product. Also, my levels of energy have increased.

It works!

Posted by Ghostpulse on Jul 07, 2012

Есть результат, чувствую прилив энергии. Легче просыпаться по утрам. Is the result, feel more energetic. It's easier to wake up in the morning.

Awesome

Posted by Reviewer2095085 on Jul 23, 2011

Great antioxidant to assist the body cope with such a stressful world

I did not notice any difference

Posted by 4838965750208330033 on Sep 21, 2015

I did not notice any difference

Extreamly Fast Shipping by Iherb.com

Posted by 4835257233946044100 on May 14, 2013

I love this site! They have very very fast shipping & handling! I've ordered my product on Friday morning and confirmed shipped by afternoon, and received product on next Monday!!!! with free shipping! And this is my third order from this site and they always fast as this..... Love this site and will come again again...

good product

Posted by 5178034329878009525 on Feb 28, 2014

good product

The real energy from within

Posted by 4861312494871794370 on Sep 29, 2014

the supplement is very energizing! Even after the first 2 days, I could feel the difference - I am more active, more focused and full of energy!

No side effects yet

Posted by joohyepark on Jul 15, 2014

I've been having Acaiberry caps for a month now, and I haven't realized any difference yet. However, I need some routine antioxinants in my diet so I'm taking this pill routinely. I've tried the Diet Acaiberry formula, but it gave me palpitation may be due to the caffeine. Unlike the diet formula, this product has't caused any side effect so i'll stick to it!