We love it

Posted by Reviewer2448475 on Feb 02, 2008

We have been using DHEA for about a year now and are very happy with the changes. We stopped taking it for about a month to see if what we were feeling was real or not. In fact we have more energy, seem sharper and just feel more alive.

Garry

Posted by Reviewer2943291 on Aug 31, 2008

Greetings from Wollongong Australia. Many thanks firstly to iherb for the excellent service. As a chronic fatigue sufferer with an endocrine disruption and an auto immune problem; I have found this product to have been extremely beneficial in resolving my hormone levels and was actually prescribed by an allopathic physician

Sail through menopause

Posted by Reviewer1410254 on Mar 10, 2008

Have had amazing results with both 7-Keto and DHEA..over all comment...I feel fantastic. Have read all the literature about benefits of DHEA and can only agree. Highly recommended.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2510914 on Jan 07, 2011

I've been using this product for about a month and experienced an immediate increase in my energy. My sleep has been improved as well. When I wake up in the morning, I feel like I am 18 again. Strongly suggest for everyone feeling tired and having a hard time concentrating...

very effective to my fatigue( p.m.2~5)

Posted by Reviewer1308253 on Aug 21, 2011

First time i did'nt believe this med.can decrease my chronic(about 10 yr iam 45)fatigue symptom.i used many other nutrients(vitamin....) minerals,ginsengs,benzodiazepine,ssri,snri,pekana homeopathic drugs,,,,there made some help.but definate effect was come today with this . i used this pregnenolone 25mg 3 tab/day just 1 tab/day had no effect. really my dhea hormone level was very low.i am very happy to meet you today.thanks.from south Korea

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3260527 on Jan 12, 2011

I battled adrenal fatigue and my DHEA-S was in the sub-basement. This has helped me tremendously.

Working Well

Posted by Reviewer2156006 on Mar 21, 2008

This supplement was suggested by a friend of mine who is a physician. My father and I have been using it for about a month now and we have both noticed an improvement in our general well being.

Very good product

Posted by Reviewer2647853 on Aug 04, 2006

I divide these tablets into quarters to take 6mg doses. These work noticeably well for me and my wife as well as a lupus sufferer who really liked how much better she felt after taking them.

DHEA

Posted by Reviewer1879173 on Nov 17, 2009

I'm 65 years old. I take 75 mg (3 tablets) per day. My girlfriend is absolutely delighted.

DHEA - adrenal energy

Posted by Reviewer1155414 on Jan 25, 2011

Since adding DHEA to supplemental routine, I've had more energy kick in sooner than usual.