AMAZING PRODUCT

Posted by Reviewer2773477 on Sep 29, 2009

Worked wonders! Now Foods True Focus, Natrol Memory Complex, and Natrol 5-HTP turned depression into joy. No more prison of sadness, despair, and fear. I was taking 200mg of 5-htp per day (in 2 doses) and that was a wonder drug. But this stuff made it far better.

Chess, anyone.

Posted by Reviewer1783972 on Jul 18, 2010

Combine this with Acetl-L-Carnitine and Wow! At 63 I can beat my son at chess again. Didn't take long either.

Be Careful if you are sensitive

Posted by Reviewer2782117 on Nov 13, 2010

Both Vinpocetine & Huperzine A are quite powerful. I had to stop taking this supplement because I found that I was sensitive to both. I found that even after one capsule I experienced flushing of the skin, lightheadedness, anxiety, restlessness. If you think you might have a sensitive neurochemical makeup you may want to think twice before ordering this one. Looking online I can see that it is known that a significant minority of people are hyper sensitive to Vinpocetine in particular.

Really good product

Posted by Reviewer1540214 on Sep 06, 2009

I usually take vinpocetine 10 mg daily and it is a great product but I decided to try this as it has the 10mg of vinpocetine in it plus other ingredients too that work with it and I like this product better that vinpocetine only. It REALLY works wonders for memory. Try it!

Bang for the buck

Posted by Reviewer3346627 on May 14, 2008

I take this product with NOW True Focus and PS to help with my (ADD). Best 1-2-3 combo in my book. Staying focused and alert is much easier. A classmate who also has (ADD) tried some just before a test and she couldn't believe the result. It changed my life dramatically and I will definitely continue to use this product.

Natrol Memory Complex

Posted by Reviewer1632713 on Mar 19, 2008

Helps me to stay focused and get multiple tasks accomplished each day.

Songwriter remembers

Posted by Reviewer2657061 on Nov 17, 2007

50 years old Singer,Songwriter. I noticed while performing less mistakes, lyrics and chords seem to be there faster than before.

It does something

Posted by Reviewer2274388 on Jul 16, 2010

The recommended dose of 2 tablets is way too much for me. It created a weird pressure in my head. I started doing a one tablet dose. Do not take late in the day or you mind won't shut off at night, but in the morning, it seems to make my mind sharper throughout the day. Will continue taking at least this bottle. Then I will re-evaluate.

Remember Yourself

Posted by Reviewer2555389 on Dec 09, 2010

This is very good supplement. after about a week you will remember more of the things that made you who you were and with out being plugged in. It is nice.

Awaken your mind's eye

Posted by Reviewer2209125 on Jan 11, 2011

Wonderful formula to help enchance your brain's capability. Due to the toxic nature of many of todays conventional products many people's brains are being destroyed day by day and this product helps reverse this process for the short-term.