• This product used to be sold under the brand name "Biotech". It is now sold under the brand name "Natrol".

• Customer Ratings

Highly recomended

Posted by Reviewer2350886 on Mar 27, 2007

My hair fell out for years until I found this product. Also, unlike many other hair vitamins it causes minimal unwanted growth, such as arms and mustache on women

Posted by Reviewer2982073 on Nov 08, 2008

I can't tell any difference yet-I've only been taking it 2 months.

hair regrowth formula

Posted by Reviewer2891508 on Jan 27, 2011

I see no evidence of any hair growth and I have been taking these tablets for many months.

Posted by Reviewer1295199 on Nov 13, 2007

I've been using this product for a year now, and am very pleased. I can't say all my hair has grown back, but it is thicker on top and I lose less hair in the shower. It seems to have gotten my hair back on a more normal schedule and it doesn't shed as quickly. Also, I have no negative side effects from taking it.

good product

Posted by Reviewer1171665 on Jul 14, 2011

great price. Have not noticed too much of a difference in my hair yet.

It has side effects

Posted by Reviewer2525620 on Sep 15, 2014

It works on my hair loss but this product has side effects. I experienced muscle weakness and fatigue. I feel tired the entire day and I couldn't get up from my bed in the morning. After I stopped taking the tablets I regained my normal energy and strength. Will never buy this product again. I suggest to take Neocell, Super Collagen+C, Type 1 & 3. It works well for hair loss problems without side effects.

Not recommended

Posted by BelieveJesus4EternalLife on Oct 20, 2007

Two years ago, when I was 24, I had very long, blonde, thick hair. Now I have still very long, however thin hair. I don't know if it's a hormone problem, genetics, or the stress of graduate school, but my hair is thinning. After two months of using this product, I haven't noticed any improvement with my hair. I only gave it three stars because my nails seem to be harder so there might be some component that works. Overall, I do not believe this is worth 20.00 a month, based on my own experience with it. It simply did not work for the intended purpose- hair loss!

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2703564 on Nov 16, 2009

Am extremely impressed with all 3 products i ordered and the quick delivery time. will be ordering again.

Posted by Reviewer1996373 on Jul 13, 2010

Great product!

Letteria Beyrouty

Posted by Reviewer1653714 on Jan 18, 2011

Exelent and prompt service. Thank you.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »