natrol CLA

Posted by Reviewer2692685 on Dec 13, 2015

didn't see any results

It must be me

Posted by 5319701398354229620 on Jul 12, 2014

This has given others results, but not here. It must be me.

so-so

Posted by 5570419141832484742 on Jun 20, 2014

I am so-so with this product. I feel and look like I am getting and saving muscles easier when using Natrols CLA but haven't lost fat, even though I eat healthy and exercise regulary, mostly cardio. I didn't expect miracles and instant working but it seems like this doesn't help at all. I used it for aproximatively two years.

No veo ningún cambio de momento

Posted by 5108891844905416969 on Sep 19, 2013

He tomado estas cápsulas de CLA por un mes. Es poco para hacer una valoración tan estricta. A mi no me ha sido útil, aunque debo decir que soy una persona delgada y que sólo quería bajar un par de kilos. Hago ejercicio entre 4 y 5 veces a la semana, sesiones de una o dos horas. Como bastante sano, excepto los fines de semana. Quizás para una persona que tenga sobrepeso le puede ayudar, para mis intenciones de esculpir un poco quitando grasas que no puedo quitar con el gym creo que no es suficiente. Aunque insisto que sólo he tomado un mes la caja. A otras personas les ha funcionado en tres semanas, pues al menos en mi cuerpo no veo cambios.

so and so

Posted by 4951836400992466015 on Jul 17, 2013

Its been 3 weeks and my body is the same. Well, i do excercise for 30mins-1hr everyday so that i dont have muffin top. But it havent made my belly any firmer

Does nothing

Posted by Reviewer2855959 on Aug 28, 2012

It doesnt even helping me in terms of craving sugar and food. When i used this nothing happened! Disaapointed

Not much results

Posted by Reviewer2604356 on Apr 24, 2012

I have been taking this for almost one month, and so far see no results. But I will continue for a month longer and see if maybe it just takes time to work in your system.

Natrol Tonalin CLA

Posted by Reviewer3252003 on Apr 16, 2012

I took the tablet daily as indicated however I did not see much result by the end and considering the tablets were on the high side I would have expected a positive result.

not for me

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Feb 06, 2012

This brand is not for me, I think it makes my head feel funny. I'll go back to the other brand I used which isn't as high in mg. Can't say for sure this is causing my head pain but it seems to have lessened since I stopped

did not work