Increases acne

Posted by Reviewer1194625 on Jul 24, 2011

I can't rate this one on weight loss. After just a few days, I had a horrible outbreak of cystic acne on my chin. Large painful cysts. No reviews here mentioned acne as a side effect, but after my experience I did a little more research. Acne is a definite side effect. I won't be taking any more.

Arthritis Sufferers BEWARE!!!

Posted by Reviewer1724174 on Oct 20, 2012

I'm 46 and have rheumatoid arthritis. I had to quit taking Natrol's Tonalin CLA after just a few days. Basically... this stuff cranked my arthritic inflammation up to a point that I'd not seen in a long time. And the anti-inflammatory prescribed by my rheumatologist couldn't keep up despite increasing the frequency that I was taking it from once a week to nearly daily. I knew CLA was an omega 6. And that omega 6 fatty acids contribute to inflammation, especially if taken in too high a proportion as compared to omega 3 fatty acids. I figured I'd be fine though since I eat sardines about every other day and supplement omega 3s even further with daily Schiff Mega Red. I was way wrong! From my experience, this stuff kicks arthritis into high gear. I had no idea that omega 6s could have such a fast and harsh impact on inflammation.

love this!

Posted by Reviewer1962143 on Nov 15, 2011

I'm a big fan of CLA and I have to say NATROL TONALIN is the bestest CLA I've ever used. You will see results after two weeks! and Iherb is simply the best place to purchase it! thank you so much iherb!

great

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Apr 27, 2010

I have lost 3 inches off my waste with this product however once you use it for three months it doesn't do anymore. Having said that it then keeps off putting inches back on. This is my seond time on this product and it works. I would recomend this product without question. Especially if you are hypothyroid.

This is working!

Posted by Reviewer2247920 on Feb 19, 2008

I feel a difference after using these for a couple of weeks. My clothes are fitting differently already!

Gives me very bad migraine headaches

Posted by ALoren on Oct 20, 2012

I wish I could tolerate this but it gives me very bad migraine headaches.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer2937084 on Jun 20, 2009

I have been struggling to lose weight since going through menopause. In addition I have hypothyroidism and take care of a sick husband, mother, father & two dogs. Needless to say I have a lot of stress in my life as well. I have given up bread, sugar and soda and I am down 43 pounds since the new year. Since starting on Tonalin I really can notice more muscle tone in my legs which were solid fat and the weight is slowly coming off each week. It seems that I have found out what works for me and I don't want to stop. Thanks for selling such a great product.

great

Posted by Reviewer1499343 on Aug 30, 2010

I started taking this along with Planetary Herbals Ashwagandha full spectrum and slightly changed my diet but not exercise ate more salad and fruit and lost 10lb in 1 week have been taking it for a few weeks but went back to req eating did not lose any more but have not put weight back on got to start exercising a good side effect (for me) I have a thyroid problem and suffer hair loss im losing a lot less hair

Very impressed

Posted by Reviewer1000040 on May 05, 2012

I had no high hope for this product, even with the high rating and good reviews, since it was a diet pill, and diet pills usually don't work that well. I had tried working out and eating healthy, even eating next to nothing, but my weight never changed. I have taken these pills for only 3 weeks, but the results so far - wow! I have lost 3 kilos, I'm starting to develop a nice thigh gap, and my extra fat on my stomach is starting to disappear. I'm highly impressed to say at least. I use these with a healthy diet and a little exercise. If you have trouble with losing that bit of extra fat i would really recommend this! I am super pleased with this product!

CLA keeps fat away!

Posted by Reviewer2287175 on Mar 22, 2008

CLA has been shown to maintain muscle mass as we age and will keep the fat from creeping on. I've used it for four years to maintain, and have not had any weight increase.