New To iHerb?

Natrol, Tonalin CLA with Safflower Oil, 90 Softgels

4 out of 5 based on 442 reviews

Increases acne

Posted by Reviewer1194625 on Jul 24, 2011

I can't rate this one on weight loss. After just a few days, I had a horrible outbreak of cystic acne on my chin. Large painful cysts. No reviews here mentioned acne as a side effect, but after my experience I did a little more research. Acne is a definite side effect. I won't be taking any more.

Arthritis Sufferers BEWARE!!!

Posted by Reviewer1724174 on Oct 20, 2012

I'm 46 and have rheumatoid arthritis. I had to quit taking Natrol's Tonalin CLA after just a few days. Basically... this stuff cranked my arthritic inflammation up to a point that I'd not seen in a long time. And the anti-inflammatory prescribed by my rheumatologist couldn't keep up despite increasing the frequency that I was taking it from once a week to nearly daily. I knew CLA was an omega 6. And that omega 6 fatty acids contribute to inflammation, especially if taken in too high a proportion as compared to omega 3 fatty acids. I figured I'd be fine though since I eat sardines about every other day and supplement omega 3s even further with daily Schiff Mega Red. I was way wrong! From my experience, this stuff kicks arthritis into high gear. I had no idea that omega 6s could have such a fast and harsh impact on inflammation.

great

Posted by Reviewer2717476 on Apr 27, 2010

I have lost 3 inches off my waste with this product however once you use it for three months it doesn't do anymore. Having said that it then keeps off putting inches back on. This is my seond time on this product and it works. I would recomend this product without question. Especially if you are hypothyroid.

This is working!

Posted by Reviewer2247920 on Feb 19, 2008

I feel a difference after using these for a couple of weeks. My clothes are fitting differently already!

love this!

Posted by Reviewer1962143 on Nov 15, 2011

I'm a big fan of CLA and I have to say NATROL TONALIN is the bestest CLA I've ever used. You will see results after two weeks! and Iherb is simply the best place to purchase it! thank you so much iherb!