CLA

Posted by Reviewer1526802 on Sep 13, 2008

I love this stuff!!

Great product...

Posted by Reviewer2267452 on Oct 03, 2008

My wife and I take Natrol Tonalin CLA to stay trim, in conjunction with a serious exercise program. Also, iHerb is THE place to buy it...lowest price and very speedy delivery. I recommend buying enough product to get the free shipping. Thank you iHerb!

Thanks, iHerb

Posted by Reviewer1007284 on Oct 15, 2008

Brilliant product, I can see it working already (so I ordered again), love the added bonus of not feeling peckish all day and all WITHOUT nasty and dangerous side effects. Lowest price I could find & fast shipment.Providing the customers' product review is a huge help. Thank you again

nice!

Posted by Reviewer2701128 on Aug 13, 2011

good this!!!

good

Posted by Reviewer3286621 on Jul 19, 2011

At first I took this with 7-keto and I seemed to be losing weight very quickly. Then I binged and the effects thereafter seemed to slow down. I stopped taking 7 keto because I did not want to deal with the "stimulative" effects. Now I am taking CLA and it seems to have a positive effect on cravings and over eating.

Good product.

Posted by Reviewer1440350 on Jun 19, 2011

I use in first weeked and don't know now is work but I think is good.

Seems to work!

Posted by Reviewer2191877 on Jun 28, 2011

Seems to keep me down a size, have to take regularly for results.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2628258 on Jun 30, 2011

This is a little stronger formulation than I used to take, but in less than a week I have lost 2 pounds and my stomach is flatter. I take 1 at breakfast and 1 at lunch because I'm too energized if I take the second one at dinner and it effects my sleep.

it works wonders

Posted by Reviewer1563689 on Jul 09, 2011

tonalin is a wonderful product that from now on i will be using systematically asit helps controm my weight without sideffects.i ve seen my body responds to this product and the price is very good.

fantastic

Posted by Reviewer1348297 on Dec 17, 2011

perfect and the price is so great