Natrol, Tropical Thin, Weight Loss Plan, Raspberry Ketones, African Mango, 60 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

works

Posted by Reviewer1306818 From Massachusetts on Sep 15, 2012

I got this as a super special on iHerb. It's definitely got ALL of the latest fad diet wonders. I tend to stay away from Natrol products because of their 'gimmicky' marketing practices (just look at he picture on the package) but the product does seem to work. The individual components of the product are not broken out so I question whether there is enough of the 'key' ingredients.

Nice weight loss product

Posted by odereviews From Finland on Dec 03, 2012

If you eat healthy and exercise this product does make a difference, but if you are looking for miracles, and continue sitting on your couch. I doubt you will notice anything. This has African mango, green tea, green coffee, and raspberry ketones. I sweat much more than normally when I take these pre-workout. I suggest trying.

Great

Posted by Redseishi From Finland on Aug 26, 2012

I've been using this for 2 weeks now and I've noticed my appetite going down and metabolism going up. Lot's of energy even though I have a high tolerance for coffeine. I've lost a few inches around hips and a few around waist. Clothes are sitting better. I always try to watch my diet but get crawings on sugary thigns and my metabolism is sluggish. This helps a lot. It's not a magic slimming pill but will support you with a few stubborn pounds.

We will see

Posted by adnangrebovic From Bosnia and Herzegovina on Apr 26, 2013

Review will be posted after 10 weeks of usage !!!_____________________________________________________________________________________Well, it helps, really. I have ordered 2 more. I am sitting at home, eating what ever I want, not doing what it says on diet plan, and still it works. I have lost about 5 kilograms in 2 months. Enough for me :) 5 stars !!! But there is a catch ! I use 3 capsules per day ! _____________________________________________________________________ Ok, 20 days passed since I wrote the review and I did not loose a single gram. And even I am eating less. Well, I will keep using these no matter what, because it is helping me with simptoms of insulin resistance, it's 100% effective.

Mixed results - first attempt got side effects, second attempt good energy for work outs

Posted by Reviewer2944616 From California on Mar 23, 2014

Got this as a trial (cheap). Thought it was worth a shot. I normally wouldn't buy anything for weight loss, as I'm thin and even skinny in some parts. But sedentary life style in the last few years made some other parts not so lean, so I decided to give this a shot. Started this back in the summer and it did curb my appetite. Although, it happens in the heat, too. I did lose a few pounds, which was good, but during week 3 I developed an out-of-the-blue yeast infection (I never get those! so I think, the pepper in this might have provoked it). It got so bad, I had to stop the supplement, but didn't throw it away. About 7 months later, I decided to try it again, only with my own modifications. I only took 1 pill a day, and I took a break for 1 or 2 days each week. That strategy worked well. The caffeine in it (and maybe other ingredients) would give me the energy to work out (I was just starting it again, so motivation needed help). And just to be super safe, I started taking it only on my work-out days (about 3-4 days a week with rest days in between). So far it's been good and no major side effects. I do get caffeine withdrawal slump on some of my off days, but I crawl through it, nevertheless. As for weight loss, I'm not sure, as I'm not trying to lose it right now. I'm lifting weights to convert my fat storage into solid muscle and I consume massive amounts of calories, including protein supplements to grow muscle. So far, after about 6 weeks of intense lifting, I'm about the same weight, but I definitely see the difference in my body composition: less fat and more muscle definition below the waist & more muscle mass above the waist (I was way too skinny). I feel stronger & healthier, and my joint aches are almost gone (I was just too weak, which caused joints & ligaments to strain & hurt). So far so good, but I don't know if I'll reorder. Will see what happens after I'm done with this bottle. Hope this helps!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »