Naturade, Total Soy, Meal Replacement, Vanilla, 19.01 oz (540 g)

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1607606 on Jan 21, 2012

Awesome flavor and the consistency was perfect for drinking. Keeps me full. I drink one for breakfast and one for lunch and then eat a wholesome dinner with my husband. So far so good. I plan on losing 50 pounds so I hope this works. I started January 1st, 2012.

vanilla lover's dream

Posted by Reviewer3352586 on Feb 16, 2012

Lowering cholesterol and calories, melting off excess bodyfat while maintaining muscle mass never tasted this good. If like me you love the taste of vanilla milk shakes, I stir 3 scoops of powder into a 12-oz glass of Silk Organic unsweetened soy milk. Thick and delicious. I use it daily, sometimes twice, as a meal replacement, and it keeps me feeling full for 4+ hours. This and the chocolate are the best-tasting protein powders I have ever tasted, by far, and I've tasted many.

초코맛보다 이게 더 맛있어요

Posted by Reviewer2023951 on Apr 20, 2013

이건 진짜 맛있음....초코맛이 애쓴 초코면 이건 진짜 바닐라향... 초코맛보다 훨씬 나음요..이건 재구매의사 많음많음 우유에 타드세여 우유랑 먹으면 그냥 바나나우유맛임.. 하지만 초코나 이거나 콩의 약간 비릿 느끼한 맛은 있어요 아주 힘들진 않아요 허벌보다 나음

Prefer chocolate favor

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

I tried both chocolate and vanilla favor. I prefer chocolate, although vanilla can be more easier mixing with juices. Also works for me in losing weight after using Total Soy for 2 weeks. Dont feel hunger at all. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

Great taste even with water!

Posted by Reviewer2533906 on Sep 06, 2012

I love this meal replacement shake. Its easy to blend, isnt too sweet, and doesnt bloat you most meal replacments. Mix well to avoid chalkiness.