Omg I'm so happy, its working

Posted by MGG-ThreeTwoFour on Jul 22, 2015

I'm so happy,its working!! This one actually works and I've tried like 5 now. Trying to gain 15-20lbs and its very hard for me( I know, I suk) cuz I burn so many calories at work. So I've been trying for 5 months now and nothing. I start this stuff and 2 weeks later ,there's another 6 lbs on this booty! Woot woot! So here it is: I take 4 scoops in milk, add sugar, chocolate syrup, and I add chocolate flavored ensure. Why do I be so silly?... Because, this stuff tastes like the devils armpit. I'm serious folks. Its like u ate a stick of chalk...covered in b.o. so just cover it up with goodness( I mean your trying to gain anyways so who cares,right) and a lot of extra sugar & you'll be fine. Because its worth it, it does work and work quick ** For new customers of iHerb, please also visit my page for more product reviews **

No Review

Posted by 4970670522274514429 on May 29, 2015

I did not get a chance to use this product. When I received this product the top was loose and I did not use it.

Taste not good

Posted by 5151204445186507009 on May 04, 2015

Im not sure if it works cuz I just drink 2 times then put it aside. I dont like the taste.

not as we thought

Posted by Soundolove on Jan 29, 2015

didn't gain weight

It effectively increase of weight

Posted by 4922386276435514981 on Aug 08, 2014

It effectively increase of weight

Works for my husband

Posted by SHL-FiveSevenTwo on Jun 26, 2014

My husband tried it for 2 weeks and works well so far. Better to mix it with milk as stated in the package. Please also visit my page for more reviews, especially for new customers to iHerb.

It's very cool product

Posted by 5209565483113286289 on Apr 30, 2014

It's very cool product

Great product

Posted by 5065107707919690777 on Feb 03, 2014

I like this product and it does work. If you are trying to gain weight it does work

Could not make it taste good

Posted by 5455491113518451007 on Jun 14, 2013

I had high hopes for this stuff. The price was great, and it had the calorie count I was looking for. Also, it being just "vanilla," I figured I could add whatever I want to it to flavor as I liked (chocolate, fruit, etc.). The first time I tried it, I basically added it to a fruit smoothie (using the suggested serving size). It had a very strange taste to it. The next time I did it, I added a bunch of chocolate syrup, and it did nothing to mask the strange flavor of the powder. I've even cut the serving size in half, and the smell and taste of it makes me gag. I've read other reviews on Amazon saying that it tastes like pancake batter, and that is a pretty accurate description. Some people have liked the flavor, but I can't stand it.

Good Product, Works Well!

Posted by Read-Me-Now-Be-Happy on May 29, 2013

It works very well as there are a ton of calories in it. The nice thing is, it's easy to cut back when you see the results that you need! Great with bananas, perfect for smoothies! You'll likely find that you need to use a lot so the container isn't all that big. I'd suggest ordering two if you really need this product!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »