Good Value

Posted by Reviewer2213538 on Jan 21, 2012

When you compare chitosan products, don't just look at the price and the number of capsules. Look at how much chitosan is in each capsule. You will be amazed at the differences you find.

Good product!

Posted by Reviewer1187801 on Jul 14, 2012

I should mention this product contains pure chitosan. I tried another brand before, also from iherb, but it contains chromium! I couldn't see any results from that brand, but this one works great. Thanks iherb for carrying it!

Fat blocker and fiber filled

Posted by notsteveaustin on Jan 12, 2008

This shellfish derivative is a good source of bulk in its own right but when taken before an overly fatty meal, it works like those expensive products that flush the fat out before it clings to your thighs or belly. I don't use it with every meal, usually just before we go out to eat and I know I will be over-doing it with the rich foods.

Before a fatty meal

Posted by Reviewer2973820 on Mar 28, 2009

We are VERY healthy eaters but when go out with friends, taking this before a fatty meal REALLY makes a difference.

GOOD PRODUCT

Posted by 5323287804233221106 on Sep 06, 2014

If you can afford this one then go the bulk buy. Helped me with the down sizing thing.

Chitosan

Posted by Reviewer2144156 on Feb 05, 2008

I have been using this for a little over a week in sync with a portion controled diet. I use it a dinner when I eat a little more than planned. It is very convienient becuase you take it with the meal as opposed to 30 mins prior as with some Chitosan supplements... I lost 2 lbs the first week using it... so far so good...

Disappointed

Posted by Reviewer1772219 on Oct 23, 2010

I haven't noticed a difference at all when taking the chitosan. Didn't really do much as far as fiber either. Disappointed

Shortness of breath

Posted by 5005615057215248733 on Jan 20, 2015

I have difficulty breathing after taking it!!!!!!!!

Great love it

Posted by Reviewer1981387 on Dec 01, 2011

excellent better than have to eat fibre

Good quality product

Posted by 4669693988845461808 on Oct 23, 2015

I tried different Chitosan on iherb, i think this one is very good because it works as adsorbent and does not give side effects. The only downside is that the minimum serving size is 4 big capsules.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »