Keep On Hand

Posted by Reviewer1006778 on Mar 30, 2015

A bottle lasts me "forever" and I use when traveling and off schedule. No emergencies with this formula. I really like it a lot.

It works.

Posted by CheryleWilson on Nov 05, 2014

Would buy it again...

Mild

Posted by 5150250659980721120 on Sep 12, 2013

Very mild , taken one before sleep to try . The next morning , nothing Big happened as expect . Fruits with fiber are stil the best way unless no choice , as dont want to get hook

Natural Balance Colon Clenz

Posted by Reviewer2090359 on Oct 27, 2011

I had a collapsed bowel and stomach in 2009. After thousands of dollars on prescription drugs, I threw everything away and started taking this product in Feb., 2010. I take it every other day because it works. I did take it everyday for about 6 months, but have cut back. My daughter also takes it when needed and she totally believes in this product also. I have down many testimonies to friends and families about this product. All response has been totally positive. Thanks and KEEP MAKING IT!!!!!!!!

Oral colon cleanser

Posted by Reviewer1860770 on Sep 22, 2011

This is one of the best colon cleanser that I have ever taken. You can regulate the dosage as needed. I take this even though I get colonics on a monthly basis.

nice product

Posted by Reviewer2813819 on Jul 23, 2011

works as expected

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer2560684 on May 17, 2011

This product works great and, at least for my husband and I, does not cause any stomach problems.

Natural Balance Colon Clenz

Posted by Reviewer1235063 on Mar 09, 2011

It does not work when I follow their recommended dose. I need to take more than 4 pills a day to make it work, but it is not consistant. It's not worth to keep using it. I will buy the different brand.

Natural Balance Colon Clenz--great product

Posted by Reviewer1384363 on Aug 29, 2010

Natural Balance Colon Clenz is a must for people, like me, who need a natural aid for regularity. I have tried everything imaginable, including doctor's suggestions. Nothing works like this product. It's discovery improved my life 100%.

I love it !!!

Posted by Reviewer2452647 on Jul 27, 2010

It works great!! i am 23 yrs old and never been going daily before this!! i have flatter tummy and feeling clean inside which is the best thing i have ever done for my body **update: i really loved this supplement, but i was surprised when i was searching for list of herbs that causes liver damage one of the ingredient of this product was listed and not just liver damage!! Casara might cause cancer if not death when used for long term, i used to take this supplement happily every day for 7 days as directed then take break of 2 days and resume, i know i need sucha help to keep my bowl function regular so i cannot stop taking this supplement completely, but i think i'll just take it one capsule a week :(

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »