Natural Factors, Apple Cider Vinegar, 500 mg, 180 Capsules

Great!!

Posted by Reviewer3195421 on Jul 23, 2008

cleared my urinary tract infections, also helped with digestion. I don't feel bloated all the time anymore. Havn't had a cold ever since taking this product, I think i will continues ordering. The price is great too!

BETTER THAN DRINKING VINEGAR

Posted by Reviewer1745153 on Nov 14, 2008

If you hate the taste of ACV and it burns your throat these capsules are for you. All the benefits of ACV without the nastiness.

positive outcome

Posted by Reviewer1743178 on Nov 15, 2010

I started using the apple cider for my cronic rhematoid and osteoarthritis arthritis approx six months ago, I have found such and improvement in my mobility,and my pain levels are now bearable. You need to take a least a full bottle before you feel the benifits, but believe me you will. I have also put my family on them and they have reported the same positive outcome as I have. Highly recommend. If in any doubt just google apple cider and you can see for yourself. Lorraine Australia.

Natural Factors, Apple Cider Vinegar

Posted by Reviewer1010677 on Jun 26, 2008

I am trying to lose weight AND I have arthritis- I have found these capsules the easiest way to help control both.

Dianne

Posted by Reviewer2357999 on Apr 08, 2008

Taking this helped clear up my cold and potential sinus infection. I am a loyal user now!