Natural Factors, B12, Methylcobalamin, High Potency, 5000 mcg, 60 Chewable Tablets

Reviews 5-star

legendary

Posted by Reviewer2839888 From Australia on Oct 13, 2009

I have had low B12 levels for years (180-200) despite being a carnivore. The best I could achieve with three monthly injections was high 300's. Since february last year, I replaced injections with this product and my levels are now 680!!! and for the first time ever my red cell level count in well into normal range. It makes sense, since people like me probably have low B12 level because of poor intestinal absorption.

great size, fast absorption, scored through the middle

Posted by Reviewer2743011 From Australia on Sep 22, 2009

effective immediately. Small size with a score through the middle of the tablet to split the dose in half. Flavor is a bit paste like, but dissolves quickly so doesn't really bother me. I take half a tablet when i switch the kettle on, and it dissolves by the time my coffee is made. Recently purchased Jarrow brand to try, which takes half an hour to dissolve! This brand is better value for money, and extremely effective, which is why i had to half the dose. I will stick to this brand from now on

satisfactory

Posted by Reviewer1730943 From Turkey on Oct 09, 2008

I was looking for a good B12 for my closest friend who suffers anemia which is deficiency of b12. I decided this one by reading comments and ordered for her and myself and I can say one thing the result is very good. It really affects very fast and increase your energy. But supporting with folic acid is necessary. Good.

Good Product and Good Price

Posted by Reviewer1670721 From Florida on Sep 24, 2008

I bought this for my cat (flavorless, fortunately) and I have seen an improvement in his neuropathy.

Recommended

Posted by Reviewer2086450 From Australia on Aug 27, 2009

Within a month of taking these, my blood test results for B12 jumped from deficient all the way to the top range of optimum.