10% Off Orders Over $40!

Natural Factors, BlueRich, Super Strength, Blueberry Concentrate, 500 mg, 90 Softgels

Strong

Posted by Reviewer2348445 on Mar 20, 2011

I took 3 of these for breakfast as an antioxidant every day for about 3 weeks and started to feel sooo sleepy and tired all the time, almost dizzy and disoriented. I couldn't understand why, then I suddenly remembered something about blueberries lowering bloodsugar or something, and I also lost all craving for sugar after I started taking it, so I ate a lot of sugar to see what would happen and after 10 min. I started to feel normal and alert again. I'm truly surprised a berry extract can have this profound effect. I give 5 stars for effect, but be sure it is right for you. I don't think this is for me.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer1257832 on Nov 08, 2007

My trigliserides (not sure of spelling) were very high & the doctor wanted to give me meds for it but after reading the side affects I did my research and found that blueberrys control trigliserides so I tried this prduct & it brought them back down to normal. Great product & recomend to anyone dealing with same problem. R. Nelson

BLUEBERRY CONCENTRATE

Posted by Reviewer1477478 on Apr 08, 2011

I WORK IN FRONT OF A COMPUTER 9 HOURS A DAY HELPS MY EYES TO NOT GET TIRED

Noticeable difference

Posted by Reviewer2060486 on Mar 23, 2007

My acupuncturist suggested I eat more blueberries for my overall health. Since I'm diabetic, blueberries & blueberry juice were out. I found this blueberry concentrated caps. and have noticed a major change for the better in my body energy & have had no problems with my blood sugar either.

Works great for triglycerides!

Posted by Reviewer2555114 on Sep 17, 2008

I started this item as just a great antioxidant, but found that it brought down my triglycerides nicely. Great benefit.