Makes a Difference!

Posted by Reviewer2282936 on Nov 28, 2010

These are fantastic; I wouldn't want to be without them. Occasionally, I over-indulge and get that 'stuffed' feeling! (I'm reminded of our recent Thanksgiving meal!) After chewing one of these papaya enzymes, within minutes, the unpleasant feeling is gone! (And they taste great!) I have begun passing them around after restaurant meals with friends. Recently, I handed my whole bottle over to a close friend which is why I'm back on Iherb today to order another!

Don't like it, too many unnatural ingredients as well

Posted by Reviewer3255105 on Nov 19, 2011

There are a lot of ingredients in this I do not like. And it does not work. And if you live in a humid area after about a month or two the tablets turn a different color because they soak up all the water. This product just doesn't work and lots of garbage fillers inside.

Easy on the stomach

Posted by 4951116545769821745 on Jun 06, 2012

Tried these tablets for one month and no more indigestion after a meal. No more bloated feeling. Great, will buy them again.

Natural Factors, Chewable Papaya Enzymes

Posted by alvinlky on Jan 25, 2013

Its very tasty and chewable, helps my digestive system break down foods. It helps me to relieve my bloating and indigestion after heavy meals after heavy meals.

great enyme

Posted by skinnyfuel on Aug 09, 2012

I love the fact that is made from a natural source of enzymes and it's a chewable. I generally will chew one after my largest meal of the day, and it's helpful for my digestive system.

Cool

Posted by oksana on Jun 10, 2012

Cool tablets relieve heartburn is well, palatable

good stuff

Posted by Reviewer2033139 on Nov 13, 2009

I was having trouble sleeping due to acid reflux. I take this and Acidophilus and am cured 100%. I can eat a pizza and drink a beer right before bedtime and sleep through the night. This stuff worked for me big time.

works well and cost efficient

Posted by Reviewer2746766 on Jan 20, 2010

This is a pretty good brand of papaya enzymes. They work well to ease sour stomachs. Also, most of the brands that I have used say to take anywhere from 3 to 5 at a time. I usually take only 1 or 2 at a time of this brand. So, I feel like I'm saving money by using this brand.

Excellent product!

Posted by Reviewer1892699 on Sep 03, 2008

This particular product has been a life saver for our family. Our daughter is allergic to ALL dairy based or infused products. Unfortunately this includes most foods. This product enables her to properly digest food so she can focus in school, at home and in life. Without this product, she would be back to only getting 3-4 hours sleep per night.

I give it to my son - it works!

Posted by Yulia2000 on Nov 12, 2008

It works for my 6 y.o. son. He has a lot of gas and need it for better digestion.