Natural Factors, CranRich, Super Strength Cranberry Concentrate, 500 mg, 180 Capsules

Works wonders but up your dose when you are tired and stressed.

Posted by Reviewer1439107 on Mar 10, 2012

I used to have frequent bouts of UTIs. My doctor was prescribing me antibiotics but it really had a negative effect on my body. I researched high and low and finally I found Cranrich. One a day kept UTIs at bay. However, I wanted to share my experience. I was recently really stressed and tired though I was still eating 1 pill a day. Yet, I developed a minor UTI. I was desperate and my doctor gave me Cipro. I reacted so bad with symptoms of slight depression and constant exhaustion. I totally was not myself. I stopped after 3 days and I was back to my happy self right after. So, I figured, in times of stress, pop once in the morning and once at night and everything will be just fine. It worked for me. :)

works well and a great price

Posted by Reviewer2929598 From Australia on Jul 31, 2010

Over the years I have some urinary pain but my doctor has never been able to find an infection. I started taking cranberry capsules a year ago and not had any further problems. These cranrich capsules work well and seem to be about the best priced on the market - esp with their high concentration ratio of 36:1

Natural Factors, CranRich, Cranberry Concentrate, 500mg, 180 Capsules

Posted by Reviewer1235664 From Utah on Oct 11, 2008

I have my kids take this every day to help keep their kidneys running smooth. I love it.

female

Posted by Reviewer1067986 From Pennsylvania on Nov 09, 2008

Really is helping.I feel no symptoms of cystitis since starting to take this product. Have been taking 2 a day. Also drinking more water.

works