It may do what it says

Posted by Reviewer2285259 on Apr 11, 2016

I bought this product for the eyebright, and found I was sweating a lot, and I mean a lot! I was thinking that the wicking clothing I had just bought wasn't a very good product. Finally I realized I was sweating way more than usual, and in situations where I wouldn't normally. So I thought - are there any new supplements I'm taking, and researched eyebright to find that it can cause sweating. So I'll keep it for times when I may want to work out and sweat a lot, otherwise I won't be taking in on a regular basis.

Posted by owenfox on Mar 03, 2016

Not best company/quality imho, works good tho, but recommend dr christopher eyebright formula! just being honest trying to help other readers. hope this helps. See more of my reviews as you wish. peace love and truth

No Zeaxanthin

Posted by ForGoodHealth on Feb 27, 2016

Affordable but no more FloGo or zeaxanthin. Miss the older formula under the pink color packaging. 28Feb16 Update: I dropped this more than a year ago after I started on Astaxanthin. My current regimen for eye health are Astaxanthin, Lutien with Zeaxanthin and spectacles with HEV (blue) light filter.

Good

Posted by ReviewsByNina on Oct 27, 2015

I am not really that excited about Eye Factors. My eyes get tired from the computer screen and I do not experience great relief.

Normal

Posted by 5251896041862555664 on Feb 01, 2015

Not that great effect as I expected

2-3 weeks in

Posted by 4615202294462813203 on Aug 19, 2014

no noticeable effect yet - will keep using for now just in case....

Medium product

Posted by 5163656595392966408 on Jun 03, 2014

The consistency of each ingedient and especially lutein is very low. Furthermore, euphrasia (eyebright) don't work for me as extract. It works perfect as powder (solgar eyebright)

just okay

Posted by 5061411838968749330 on Apr 15, 2014

maybe better to get just lutein

not sure yet

Posted by 4963789303537294042 on Mar 29, 2014

I and my husband start to taking soI'm not sure if its good or not

not sure if works?

Posted by 5296212175780863692 on Feb 07, 2014

have been taking this for 1 month. no noticeable improvements with eyesight or tiredness of the eye