Natural Factors, Eye Factors with 2 mg Lutein, 90 Capsules

Reviews 4-star

Feels the difference

Posted by Reviewer3088393 From Singapore on May 04, 2013

My eyes feels more comfortable with this product and less tired. I'm not sure if it helped on the floaters yet. I would buy this again.

Post-operation relief

Posted by Reviewer3212387 From Switzerland on Aug 04, 2012

I bought this as an extra help to take care of my eyes after laser surgery which generally results in very dry eyes and need for frequent use of eyedrops. After taking this, dryness has decreased. Even at work I can sit for almost an entire day in front of the computer without tiring as much. Will reorder.

Good but can be better as well!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

It has a nice combination of different nutrients for the eye. This is also one of the few rare products to contain eyebright! The caps are made of gelatine (not for vegetarian), small and easy to swallow. It also contains rice powder which is used as a filler/flow agent which I think doesn't matters. The suggested usage is 1-3 times per day. A quick glance at the ingredient list and you will notice that the weight per ingredients is fairly low per capsule. Most vision formula contains about 20mg of lutein and 1mg of zeaxanthin which are the 2 most important ingredients. Both lutein and zeaxanthin are known to protect the eye against free radical damage from UV light and macular degeneration. 1 capsule here has (10% x 20mg) + 2mg = 4 mg lutein and 120 mcg zeaxanthin. Based on this, I would recommend 4 caps daily, giving you 16mg lutein and 480 mcg zeaxanthin. This also gives a nice amount of 60 mg of multi-anthocyanidins, 100 mg of carrot juice, rutin and quercetin, 200 mg of bilberry fruit and 400 mg of eyebright. A bottle should last about 22.5 days. Considering the very low price per bottle, I find it manageable for the price. Personal experience – I use the computer in the office all day and as well at home and this supplement helps to keep my eyes from getting too tired and teary. It also helps to keep my sight sharp and focus, without getting blurring. Check out my page for more reviews!

Good

Posted by Olga22 From Russian Federation on Apr 11, 2011

I'm on the second package already. Can't say that my eyesight has dramatically imroved... But I've noticed that my eyes are less dry and less tired after a day in front of the PC. It definitely works.

Great lutein product

Posted by odereviews From Finland on Nov 21, 2012

If you spend too much time in front of your computer. Natural Factors lutein helps keeping your eyes less tired, with fairly cheap price. Great during dark winter times. Some of us has to live in a country where you don't see the sun too much (Finland). :)