Effective and Affordable

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 09, 2013

I bought this for my mum for liver and brain health and she reports greater energy and better joint mobility. Being a great emulsifier, lecithin boosts her absorption of CoQ10 and fish oil. It is good in itself and provides absorption booster for other oil-based supplements. What a bonus!

Great for pregnancy!

Posted by Reviewer1581590 on Oct 24, 2010

I read many different articles that Lecithin is a "miracle" supplement and very good for use during pregnancy because of the essential fatty oils (good for the baby's brain development) and even claims that a component of Lecithin can help the pain associated with loosened pelvic muscles. I'm on my 5th pregnancy and I WISH I had known about this supplement years ago! When I take Lecithin I my body feels sooo much better. Being 7 months and not feeling all the pain of a stretched and loosened pelvis is such a relief. I highly recommend this product to pregnant women or anyone else trying to be healthy and active.

great stuff!

Posted by Reviewer2766668 on Aug 18, 2010

I take this along with homemade yogurt and it has made a wonderful difference in my teeth and enamel.

Lecithin

Posted by Reviewer1193763 on Dec 27, 2008

I like that the capsules are dark, in a dark container to prevent rancidity.

Natural Factors, Lecithin, Unbleached - My sister uses this regularly to keep her slim figure!

Posted by Thoughtful-Reviews on Feb 08, 2014

My sister who lives abroad asked me to get her some 'lecithin'. I was coming home to visit family. She wanted it as some sort of a present. She said that it's one of her secrets to a slim body. So,I bought her a month's supply. She is past 5o now, but she looks 35! I did some research on weight loss and lecithin. I found out that lecithin has emulsifying properties which help break down fats. Oh ... that's why! >>> To get more /Nuggets and Tips/ on products me and my family have actually bought and used... ... Click the link above [[Posted By Thoughtful-Reviews]]. Thanks for reading! <<<"