good

Posted by 5128624455055274925 on May 02, 2016

It does suppress my urge for food but it takes discipline to conquer the temptation.

Seems to Work

Posted by Reviewer1902149 on Apr 28, 2015

I have tried several different types of fiber supplements due to digestion issues. Most really bloat my stomach and give me a lot of gas. I have not had that problem with PGX. I take it as directed, 2 softgels before each meal with 8 oz. of water. Works great. Make sure to drink enough water. I will definitely purchase again.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1378739 on Apr 20, 2015

I haven't been using PGX long enough to give any long term results, but the short time I have been using it, I can tell you it is great for constipation, leveling out blood sugar and bloating. I have struggled with all three of these for a while and it has aided in resolving all of them. I hope to have results with weight loss over the long term. I would recommend this product.

PGX

Posted by 4918522406686143257 on Jul 31, 2014

I find this product very helpful when controlling my food intact and wards of any signs of diabetes.

Excellent product

Posted by 5697261197066580194 on Jun 24, 2014

Helps relieve food cravings. Please take with lots of water.

Upset Stomach

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Jun 09, 2014

I'm sensitive, and these cause gas, will keep trying if my family can cope...:)

upset stomach and didnt work

Posted by 4630860301840528710 on May 11, 2014

it gave me stomach cramps but i emdured…….i still saw nor felt any result regarding this product.

Extra fiber.

Posted by Reviewer1967089 on Apr 11, 2014

Most of us do not get the needed fiber in our diets. I find these easy to swallow even if they are large - they go down easily. I am very happy with tis product and will keep using it.

Great BOOST for Diet!

Posted by Meduvar on Feb 19, 2014

This product helped my mother and my wife to lose weight in a healthy and balanced way and maintain their new weight for long. It creates and accelerates a feeling of fullness and it balances sugar levels and by that reduces desire to overeat. Important : to maintain the effect, after several weeks of use I would recommend to take a break of a few days and then start a new cycle of use. Good Luck!

Expensive...but worth it

Posted by 4691140753898392547 on Nov 25, 2013

These are the best of the best. Surely will help lose weight and get rid of hunger cravings.