effective, but hard to swallow

Posted by Reviewer2915185 on Dec 26, 2007

The product is very effective at preventing the formation of bladder stones, but the tablets are very hard to swallow and absorbs moisture from the air. The tablets crumbled before I finished the container. I will try a coated capsule to determine if they are as efficacious.

Potassium Citrate, Natural Factors

Posted by Reviewer2377105 on May 01, 2009

Great product, my blood preassure went down but by drinking a lot of water i felt better. Give 4 stars because it cant be left at room temperature in tablet caddy because it absorbs humidity.

muscle cramps are gone

Posted by Reviewer1437440 on Aug 04, 2012

I regularly take magnesium and calcium but still once in a while I got muscle cramps. This Potassium citrate is so great that as soon as I take a tablet, the cramps are gone. I never take anything for too long, it feels better. Also I learned that magnesium & calcium are absorbed by the same receptors in the guts. But they only can absorb either one at a time. Therefore It is wise to take calcium in the morning and magnesium in the afternoon.

Potassium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer2220488 on Aug 16, 2011

Regulates my heart beat and along with chelated magnesium controls high blood pressure.

Potassium citrate

Posted by Reviewer2098155 on Dec 22, 2007

One of the few sources of potassium citrate I've found. Great alternative to potassium chloride as my hypertension seems to chloride sensitive, rather than sodium related.

happy

Posted by Reviewer2307849 on Oct 13, 2009

seems to work well, my dr. prescribed it. far fewer palpitations than with generic potassium.

Natural Factors Potassium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer3194454 on May 12, 2008

Citrate form is suppose to be more absorbable.

Natural Factors Potassium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer1096625 on Mar 26, 2009

A while back I read that potassium supplements are more effective if you take potassium citrate, because that will also strengthen bones. Good formula, good price--thank you!

Potassium Citrate

Posted by Reviewer3312905 on Aug 24, 2011

Quality product,keep it in the freezer!

Helps with night time cramps

Posted by Reviewer2191982 on Mar 04, 2011

good source of mineral,seems to help with leg cramps. I never get leg cramps when I take this

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »