• Check out the larger, more economical size of RX-Omega!
    iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Customer Ratings

Quantity meets quality at a right price

Posted by philla on Feb 08, 2013

Best regards

great product

Posted by 4683414463875808420 on Jul 05, 2014

I take this product with coenzyme Q10 and it really works~ Especially my complexion is quite better than before.

excellent.

Posted by 5336560690181242599 on Jul 24, 2014

superior quality. no stomach issues.

Everyone needs Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2729891 on Aug 12, 2014

MY HUSBAND AND I LOVE THIS PRODUCT--NO AFTER TASTE so this is a keeper at a great price for us. WalMart -over the counter --can't match this Omega 3 and at a better price compared to most places I've checked

No Fishy Burp. Great Price for a Parmantical Brand

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

I have the great positive effects of fish oil. Too long to be listed here but you can see its benefits by those reviewers whom have raved so much of its benefits which I too have the same experience as them. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3167070 on Nov 22, 2008

My blood tests confirm the lipid lowering effect of this supplement.I take 3 in the morning with 2 red yeast rice capsules(600 mg each) and the same regiment at night.My cholesterol came down 54 points!Lipitor eat your heart out!!

Softgels WAY too big

Posted by Reviewer2627714 on Apr 03, 2009

Natural Factors is a great company, but these capsules could choke a horse! I'm used to taking Zyflamend and several other large softgels and capsules, but I choked on these. A good formula, but avoid unless taking horse capsules doesn't bother you.

doctor happy w/ results

Posted by Reviewer2194583 on Jul 14, 2006

I have mild high blood pressure and was not happy with the RX I was taking, did not like the side effects. Since taking the oil, I have begun to decrease the dosage of the RX w/the intention of discontinuing it completely. The side effects of the oil, my R.A. is also becoming more controlable. Don't want to be without Natural Factors fish oil.

Rick M.

Posted by Reviewer1491348 on Sep 17, 2006

I have been using this for several years. Strong concentration of EPA and DHA. Less fish breath burps than most.

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1292119 on Nov 26, 2008

I'd lost 85 pounds and reached a plateau. I started taking these after doing some reading about the Omega 3 deficiencies in the US. After about 3 weeks I've lost another 5 pounds! They have just a little fishy taste for a couple of hours after taking them. But not bad at all.