• Check out the larger, more economical size of RX-Omega!
    iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Reviews | English

No Fishy Burp. Great Price for a Parmantical Brand

Posted by MyPersonalReview on Feb 20, 2014

I have the great positive effects of fish oil. Too long to be listed here but you can see its benefits by those reviewers whom have raved so much of its benefits which I too have the same experience as them. Gave it to my Girlfried whom having thinning hair. I had tried NOW Biotin alone but it only helps to grow help at a faster time though Maxihair speed it faster than just using Now Biotin alone. And with this Added-on, It is a Best Combo to the MAX. Do click my username NOW!!!!!! and view my page in Iherb NOW!!!! to see ALL the reviews I have written of those purchased products I ordered in Iherb. ( It may takes days to months before I write the review as I need to try them thoroughly ensuring the preciseness and accurate experience taking in comparison to the thousands of page of research papers I have read which is the main reason leading me to buy the product from Iherb because simply, I want to contribute myself in this humanity world. ======================================================================================================= Click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks! ======================================================================================================= iHerb.com has become my favorite place to shop supplements, and I'm not alone, because iHerb has been named #1 online supplement store by ConsumerLab.com the last 6 years in a row! I've been using them for quite some time, and there have never been any problems whatsoever. For customers from outside USA (like me) I recommend the delivery option "Global Priority Mail by DHL". It is incredibly cheap at just 4$, and I always receive the goods here within 6-8 days. Please also note that chances are high that you will NOT pay any additional custom duties and taxes, when "Global Priority Mail by DHL" is used. ======================================================================================================= I spend a lot of time writing reviews, so if you found this one helpful, please let me know by clicking the “helpful”-button below the review. Also please click my nick ▲ at the top of this review (blue text) to visit my profile and learn more, thanks!

This Stuff Works!!!

Posted by Reviewer2353388 on Oct 21, 2007

Been using this product for 6 months now and my blood work was the best it's ever been. My triglycerides last December were 221 and just last week it was 113,which is in the range it should be. This product works and without any bad burping aftertaste. Won't go without it.

I think it works good

Posted by Reviewer2690098 on Nov 08, 2007

my husband and mother have had improved lab results relating to lowering their triglycerides. they have been taking this for over a year now. i take it for my lupus.

HDL manufacturer

Posted by Reviewer1026858 on Nov 11, 2008

When I started taking this, twice a day, my HDL (the good stuff) went from low thirties to high fifties. My PHYSICIAN recommended I increase to three times a day. Now my HDL is consistently above 65 and I do not have to take any other medication for my cholesterol.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3167070 on Nov 22, 2008

My blood tests confirm the lipid lowering effect of this supplement.I take 3 in the morning with 2 red yeast rice capsules(600 mg each) and the same regiment at night.My cholesterol came down 54 points!Lipitor eat your heart out!!

Softgels WAY too big

Posted by Reviewer2627714 on Apr 03, 2009

Natural Factors is a great company, but these capsules could choke a horse! I'm used to taking Zyflamend and several other large softgels and capsules, but I choked on these. A good formula, but avoid unless taking horse capsules doesn't bother you.

Rancid!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2818474 on Mar 30, 2010

I've been using this brand for well over a year now -taking 4 per day. I thought it was a great bargain (after using Nordic Naturals). I've started to notice more and more unpleasant "fishy burps". I bit into a capsule and it smelled and tasted horrible! This is rancid! (google rancid fish oil). I can't believe I have been putting this into my body. It took 2 washings to get the smell off my hand. It was THAT bad.

doctor happy w/ results

Posted by Reviewer2194583 on Jul 14, 2006

I have mild high blood pressure and was not happy with the RX I was taking, did not like the side effects. Since taking the oil, I have begun to decrease the dosage of the RX w/the intention of discontinuing it completely. The side effects of the oil, my R.A. is also becoming more controlable. Don't want to be without Natural Factors fish oil.

Rick M.

Posted by Reviewer1491348 on Sep 17, 2006

I have been using this for several years. Strong concentration of EPA and DHA. Less fish breath burps than most.

Best Value of All fish oils

Posted by Katherine on Aug 25, 2009

No other fish oil pricing can touch the value of this based on price per mg EPA/DHA per 1000 mg capsule. And b/c it's a best seller at iherb, you know it's fresh - never rancid.