• Check out the larger, more economical size of RX-Omega!
    iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Reviews | English

Everyone needs Omega 3

Posted by Reviewer2729891 on Aug 12, 2014

MY HUSBAND AND I LOVE THIS PRODUCT--NO AFTER TASTE so this is a keeper at a great price for us. WalMart -over the counter --can't match this Omega 3 and at a better price compared to most places I've checked

This Stuff Works!!!

Posted by Reviewer2353388 on Oct 21, 2007

Been using this product for 6 months now and my blood work was the best it's ever been. My triglycerides last December were 221 and just last week it was 113,which is in the range it should be. This product works and without any bad burping aftertaste. Won't go without it.

I think it works good

Posted by Reviewer2690098 on Nov 08, 2007

my husband and mother have had improved lab results relating to lowering their triglycerides. they have been taking this for over a year now. i take it for my lupus.

HDL manufacturer

Posted by Reviewer1026858 on Nov 11, 2008

When I started taking this, twice a day, my HDL (the good stuff) went from low thirties to high fifties. My PHYSICIAN recommended I increase to three times a day. Now my HDL is consistently above 65 and I do not have to take any other medication for my cholesterol.

TUMMY TROUBLES

Posted by Reviewer1253455 on Sep 22, 2011

I wish I could recommend this product, but I had to stop taking them due to upset stomach problems. I will try another brand or combination, but for me, these were not the best. Luckily, my husband is able to tolerate them.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer3167070 on Nov 22, 2008

My blood tests confirm the lipid lowering effect of this supplement.I take 3 in the morning with 2 red yeast rice capsules(600 mg each) and the same regiment at night.My cholesterol came down 54 points!Lipitor eat your heart out!!

Softgels WAY too big

Posted by Reviewer2627714 on Apr 03, 2009

Natural Factors is a great company, but these capsules could choke a horse! I'm used to taking Zyflamend and several other large softgels and capsules, but I choked on these. A good formula, but avoid unless taking horse capsules doesn't bother you.

Rancid!!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2818474 on Mar 30, 2010

I've been using this brand for well over a year now -taking 4 per day. I thought it was a great bargain (after using Nordic Naturals). I've started to notice more and more unpleasant "fishy burps". I bit into a capsule and it smelled and tasted horrible! This is rancid! (google rancid fish oil). I can't believe I have been putting this into my body. It took 2 washings to get the smell off my hand. It was THAT bad.

doctor happy w/ results

Posted by Reviewer2194583 on Jul 14, 2006

I have mild high blood pressure and was not happy with the RX I was taking, did not like the side effects. Since taking the oil, I have begun to decrease the dosage of the RX w/the intention of discontinuing it completely. The side effects of the oil, my R.A. is also becoming more controlable. Don't want to be without Natural Factors fish oil.

Rick M.

Posted by Reviewer1491348 on Sep 17, 2006

I have been using this for several years. Strong concentration of EPA and DHA. Less fish breath burps than most.