• iHerb inventory is extremely fresh as we buy this product directly from Natural Factors every month.
  • Customer Ratings

Mr. Nicholas V.

Posted by 5298321200934332880 on May 19, 2015

I can't thank you enough for you wonderful product. I have been suffering with Prepheral Neuropathy for the past 7 years with much suffering. My feet were always burning all night long. I have tried many different drugs for a long time with horrible side effects. One of my daughters suggested that I try your fish oil that she buys from a health food store. After a few weeks I started to feel improvement in my neuropathy. Now I'm a new person. I can't believe that I now can sleep through the night. Your fish oil is a wonder for. I'm on my second bottle now. Thank you,Thank you.

Good

Posted by 5677771745612368841 on Sep 30, 2014

The taste is bearable. I just take a swig straight from the bottle to avoid spilling any.

Ótima compra.

Posted by 4848086095491948463 on Aug 11, 2014

Excelente produto, entrega rápida, site super eficiente. Recomendo a todos. Obrigado.

best price than capsules

Posted by Reviewer1566023 on Mar 11, 2014

If you put 237 ml in capsules will be almost 237 caps. the price is cheap than capsules

Good quality but makes me burp

Posted by eathealthy on Dec 29, 2013

This is a great quality fish oil and I add to my morning smoothie to bump up the Omega 3's but it makes me have orange-fishy tasting burps for an hour or so after consuming. I prefer the Genuine Health Omega Joy capsules although they are a little pricey. If you like my review check out my page by clicking eathealthy in blue above to see reviews of all the products I have purchased from iHerb!

Half goes to waste

Posted by odereviews on Oct 27, 2013

This offers great amount of EPA, but the bottle is just horrible. It leaks so bad, even if you try to take this carefully. About half goes to waste. Not so good price & quality ratio.

noo

Posted by Reviewer1082617 on Oct 25, 2013

tiene un sabor a pescado insoportable y sólo por eso no lo volveré a comprar.

would not recommend

Posted by 5268807108000245210 on Oct 02, 2013

The amount of product is not commensurate with other sites when one takes price into account. I was also promised a free gift with my order which I did not receive.

Great for those who like a liquid instead of a pill

Posted by Reviewer3158469 on Sep 13, 2013

Works great and great tasting as well!

VASTLY superior to all other forms and fish oil products. High potency + 2:1 ratio EPA:DHA + delicious + no stomach upset.

Posted by Reviewer3343479 on Mar 28, 2013

VASTLY superior to all other forms and fish oil products. High potency + 2:1 + delicious + no stomach upset . . . I have never taken fish oil like this. I had stopped prior fish oil products because of stomach side effects. This product has NO side effects at 1 tablespoon in water only, without food, first thing in the morning - really! I tablespoon = 6.75 grams of omega 3. Right now, I feel as though I could easily double that amount. I am seeking blood pressure lowering benefits and mood elevation. I will update soon to provide feedback on these benefits.