Great with some reservations

Posted by Reviewer1972984 on Feb 16, 2010

For dogs - absolutely great for sry itchy skin For myself suffering from rheumatpid, fibromyalgia and depression, this has done wonders for my joints and mood..As a woman i get to like the fact that my skin, hair and nails look so better and healthy after intake. For my husband who has high triglycerides, he started only recently. He hates the burp. If his cholestrol level goes down he might stick to this otherwise i will have to make him try fish/flax combo which i have taken with no fish burps. Wonderful product on the whole for many purposes. Thanks!

High ratio EPA/DHA - Great price

Posted by OrganicGirl on May 29, 2013

Farmaceutical grade fishoil high in EPA/DHA fatty acids. Our diets are deficient in omega-3 fatty acids and have excessive amounts of omega-6 fatty acids. Healthy ratio omega-6 : omega-3 intake is about 2-4 : 1, actual intake is 15 : 1 and higher! Excessive amounts of omega-6 and polyunsaturated fatty acids can cause serious health problems. Omega-3 supplements can be effective to prevent or in case of heart disease, high bloodpressure, diabetes, migraine, joint pain, mental disorders, asthma, rheumatoid arthritis and many more. For me Omega-3 works well for migraine and joint pain. Because of the fishburps I will switch to the Natural Factors Omega-3 enteric coated capsules. Feel free to visit my page (click on my name) for more reviews.

For Chronic Inflammation

Posted by Reviewer1960889 on Feb 07, 2012

This is one of the essentials in my quest to quite Fibromyalgia and Chronic Inflammation from 38 years of spinal stenosis.

GOOD VALUE-REASONABLE QUALITY...you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews,

Posted by PracticalReviews on Oct 19, 2013

not the best there is on the market,a little smelly,but not bad overall.i honestly prefer Carlson Labs Omega....you are welcome to rate & read my other reviews.

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer1384372 on Aug 14, 2011

Bought these for my dogs. After taking for 2 months, there are significant improvement in their dry skin condition. BUT do be very careful if you have thin blood/ blood clotting problems.

good

Posted by Reviewer1903095 on Dec 29, 2010

good

Fish oil

Posted by Reviewer2763519 on Jan 02, 2011

satisfied.

health

Posted by Reviewer3331233 on Jan 08, 2011

price and quality relation is ok

must take this with meal.

Posted by Reviewer1194779 on Jan 11, 2011

daddy get the smell comes up when he takes this without a meal. so, 'd better take this with preferably meals.

High price

Posted by Reviewer1089353 on Feb 10, 2011

The price is very high comparing to other omega3 products, but I chose this due to its great value.