July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Natural Factors, Rx Omega-3 Factors, 630 mg, 240 Softgels

4.5 out of 5 based on 1992 reviews

Effective and Odorless Fish Oil

Posted by RubiesHealth on Oct 08, 2012

This is one of my favorite fish oils. Even if I do burp after consuming this with a meal, it smells of seaweed, not fish. Both EPA and DHA are derivatives of Omega3 fatty acid. DHA is popularly used to support brain health. EPA, being higher in the metabolic pathway is capable of converting to DHA and/or to the beneficial eicosanoids PG-3 prostaglandins and LT-5 Leukotrienes. Thus this EPA:DHA 2:1 ratio is beneficial for heart, lung, joints, eye, and brain health.

A D Lawrance

Posted by Reviewer1217437 on Feb 05, 2008

I have used these for three years now and find them good quality and value.

Fish Smell

Posted by Reviewer2744761 on Jan 11, 2008

Have used this brand for several years; however, the last bottles received around Dec. 2007 contain capsules that smell very fishy! I would avoid this product until the issue is resolved.

Extremely fast delivery, top quality

Posted by Reviewer2991705 on Nov 27, 2010

Ordered late on wednesday, received on friday morning. Shipped from the US to the heart of Europe. I don't know how they do it, but iherb did. I'm a student in uni, and I have to say that for the first couple of weeks of taking this I didn't notice any difference. However, now entering my 4th week of taking this, it could be just my imagination of course, but I'm starting to notice a definite improvement in my memory. I also feel more and more positive. Happy even. I cannot recommend this product enough. Everyone should take this, can't beat the price.

I will be taking these daily

Posted by Reviewer1389896 on Feb 05, 2011

After starting to take these my mood started to rise and memory got better. Really good product!