New To iHerb?

Natural Factors, Slim Styles, Weight Loss Drink Mix with PGX, French Vanilla, 1 lb 12 oz (800 g) Powder

Great!

Posted by Reviewer1348336 on Jan 19, 2010

This product tastes good and definitely helps to keep you regular. I feel satisfied for a couple of hours after drinking it. I enjoy the chocolate the best and the strawberry is great as well.

Filling breakfast

Posted by Reviewer2165972 on Feb 13, 2010

I'm a fan of protein drinks to save time in the morning. This tastes fine and can be enhanced by mixing with milk and/or adding berries plus two ice cubes. What surprised me is how satisfied I feel well into the day, and I have no inclination to eat break room sweets. I don't eat again until lunchtime. I did follow directions and start with one scoop. but I have not noticed any GI distress even when I increased the serving size. I am intrigued wondering if this actually could help with weight loss.

this stuff works!!

Posted by Reviewer2397883 on Aug 13, 2010

from the very first smoothie, I knew this was the miracle shake I've been looking for! Fills you up & keeps you satisfied for hours. no hunger pangs. Not fond of taste or texture by itself, so added frozen mixed berries, few ice cubes & Sugar-free Singles-to-Go Strawberry (or any flav)(or make berrie cubes w/2qt pkt sugar free Fruit Punch, mixed berries & 12 oz water, makes 24 fruit cubes) then use 4 "fruit cubes" (omit ice)& blend into an awesome and QUICK fruity vanilla smoothie! 12 lbs gone in 6 wks WITHOUT one single hunger pang or jitters! I only use 1 scoop in am and 1 scoop at lunch ... using 2 scoops makes for very uncomfortable "stuffed" feeling. I am HOOKED on Slim Styles thru iHerbs!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2345765 on Apr 09, 2012

This is a great way to lose weight without adding harmful substances to your body like aspartame, soy, sucralose, or stimulants. In my opinion, the strawberry and vanilla don't taste as good as the chocolate, but I am usually prefer chocolate anyway. The chocolate is just as good as chocolate milk (when mixed with milk, not water as the directions say.) I have lost 9 lbs in two weeks using the SlimStyles Weight Loss Drink.

Mix it with chocolate

Posted by Reviewer2618063 on Sep 22, 2009

It tastes best if you mix it half and half with the chocolate flavor.