Natural Factors, Stress-Relax, Melatonin, 3 mg, 90 Chewable Tablets

sleep is wonderful

Posted by Reviewer1026858 on Nov 11, 2008

I went through 23 hours in a sleep lab with electrodes plastered all over me only to be told that I was a night owl and didn't sleep enough. Duh. I was trying to get along on 3-4 hours sleep a night. I had tried melatonin before, to no avail. Then I was told that it doesn't work if you swallow it. Since I started taking this, I consistently sleep 6-7 hours a night! The difference in my life is amazing.

Shannon in Sugar Land, TX

Posted by Reviewer1390418 on Apr 15, 2008

I cannot believe how wonderful this product is! My twelve-year-old daughter has always had a lot of difficulty falling asleep at night. She was never alseep before 10:30 or 11 pm every night. As soon as we started giving her this brand of Melatonin, she is asleep every night with in 15 minutes of going to bed. No side effects. I can't believe we waited this long to try this!

Amazing stuff

Posted by Reviewer2841015 on May 17, 2009

The best product. It absolutely bombs me. Can awaken in the night sometimes still though. But my sleep is just heaps better.

Awesome-!!

Posted by Reviewer2524353 on Jun 27, 2010

Tastes a little sweet, and really works well.

beware NZ customs

Posted by Reviewer3053077 on Nov 22, 2010

This product is awesome! My husband and I both use it and are sold on its benefits.... however......... the NZ medsafe authority confiscated my last order as it is now listed as a prescription medicine in NZ. I am really disappointed that this great product is no longer available to us :(