Guaranteed Best Value for Natural Products!

Natural Factors, Stress Relax, Pharma GABA, 100 mg, 60 Veggie Caps

Absolutely best form of GABA

Posted by Reviewer1784779 on Jan 20, 2009

PharmaGaba is by far the best form of Gaba.It definitely has much more effect on the mind than normal Gaba.The first few doses felt like I had taken a prescription sedative. Well worth the extra cost over normal gaba.

Wonderful peace of mind

Posted by Reviewer2467369 on Oct 12, 2010

Received info on this product with one of my orders. Experience daily head pain due to accident. Can't take prescription meds due to allergic reactions. Have changed diet and added exercise, but hard to avoid stress. Tried one capsule before bed. Sense of calm washed over brain. Slept well and woke up refreshed. Less head pain. Today, took capsule before very busy and hectic day at work. Head pain did not increase when normally it would have caused issues with being able to function. Did not feel sleepy and able to focus more than usual. Sense of calm with this product and less migraine pain truly marvelous! Follow up: Months later still working great. With full work schedule, now taking 3x a day. Does not make me sleepy. Helps so much with chronic migraines.

Excellent for anxiety and panic attacks

Posted by Reviewer3181965 on Mar 08, 2011

I recently developed essential tremor that brought on anxiety and severe panic attack at night. I did not want to use benzodiazepines (not even one), so I researched for alternatives. I also newly discovered that I have a sensitivity to MSG (glutamate). I am recovering from let's say a case of MSG poisoning. Now, GABA is a neurotransmitter closely related to glutamate, it made sense that my GABA levels were low. So good to discover iherb.com! I live in Northern Europe, and the parcel arrived by DHL in just 3 days! The product was wonderful; it worked quickly (within 5 mins) and the only side effect was better sleep, a clear head and a high activity level the next day! It is interesting how some people try to discredit GABA, stating it cannot pass the blood-brain-barriere. The BBB is not a brick wall, it is a thin biochemical film. Once compromised, it is not as strong. I am hypersensitive to alcohol too, and my point is, if alcohol can cross your BBB, so can GABA! Since glutamate (MSG) weakened my BBB, certainly GABA found its way to pass it too... The calming effect was astounding. It feels completely safe. So far, no negative side effects, and no addictive urge either, can take it or leave it.

This Stuff Really Works!

Posted by Reviewer2121983 on Dec 27, 2008

I think this is a great product -- it really has helped me calm down and focus more. I take it before bed and I sleep much better, and wake up feeling great.

A much better choice than antidepressants!

Posted by Reviewer3009253 on Jan 02, 2009

I was at the end of my rope with postpartum anxieties. My doctors always tell me to take the strong drugs that will make me a walking zombie. I was sent an email from iherb to try this product and am I glad I did! Not only do I feel more relaxed all day, I am getting deeper sleep at night. I am so thankful for natural choices. I am a happier mom and wife now without the side effects of headache, weight gain and a bunch of other stuff. Thank You Natural Factors for doing such a good job!