• PharmaGABA uses GABA exclusively manufactured by Pharma Foods International, Japan.
  • Reviews | English

Most effective GABA product I have tried

Posted by Reviewer2756625 on Nov 03, 2008

I have taken capsules of GABA, but could never really tell whether they were having an effect or not. This product produces a rapid feeling of greater tranquility. It also improves concentration. Most of my family have started taking it occasionally. ADHD occurs frequently in my family and this has been a real benefit.

Quick time-out

Posted by Reviewer2220144 on Sep 30, 2008

Helps your brain short-circuit stress & mellow out, within minutes. One caution: Be sure to keep the bottle tightly capped. Otherwise the tabs absorb moisture & become sticky.

Sleep Aid for Fibromyalgia

Posted by Reviewer2060826 on Dec 01, 2008

My M.D., who is also a university trained herbalist, recommended this product as part of my nightly coctail for sleep. (I have chronic, severe, fibromalgia-induced insomnia that is very difficult to treat, because I'm unable to tolerate the side effects of prescription meds.)I also take 5-HTP and melatonin with this product. This is a chewable that actually tastes good!

Works Great!

Posted by Reviewer1485572 on Nov 25, 2008

I received a free sample with my order and thought what do I have to lose. After taking the first tablet which also taste really good too (fruity) I went into work and noticed I wasn't getting stressed as I normally do. I finished the sample and ordered a bottle, I take two each morning right before going into work, is fast working and last most of the day. Really keeps me calm and focused.

PharmaGaba, Stress-Relax

Posted by Reviewer3241259 on Oct 08, 2008

I really love this product. I have a hard time falling asleep at night and this product really relaxes me and I doze off in no time.

The first product that has helped my social anxiety!

Posted by Reviewer1620326 on May 20, 2008

For the first time I have found something that really helps me to calm down in social situations without prescribed medication. I only wish they would offer more tablets, say 120 count for the price. I find that taking 3 helps more than 2, and these go really fast. I would rate 5 stars if these weren't so expensive for just 60 tablets. The product however had done great for me!

very satisfied with PharmaGaba

Posted by Reviewer1358885 on Nov 09, 2007

This product definitely worked for me during a very difficult time in my life. I took the two chewables at betime for restful sleep, and when as needed during the day. My stress levels are better than they have ever been, and I continue to take this product daily as a preventitive. Thanks a bunch to Natural Factors

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer3331163 on Dec 25, 2008

This product does work, and works very well. Two tabs taken on an empty stomach are equivalent to 5 mg Valium in my experience. Can be used to alleviate withdrawal symptoms from alcohol.

TRY THIS!

Posted by Reviewer1936636 on Oct 30, 2007

Wow! After one tablet I could tell a difference that I was more relaxed and very focused on things throughout the day. I also could tell my head was very clear and not stuffed up as usual. I definately recommend this product!

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2010148 on Dec 18, 2007

My 6 year old son has OCD. I give him one tablet before he goes to school in the morning. It really helped in reducing his symptons as well as keeping him more focused in school.