Working amazing

Posted by 4769367063630935330 on Apr 17, 2015

About 6 month i suffered urinary health problems like pain in bladder and sort of pollakiuria. Then i bought this product and started taking 2 pills on daily, one in morning and one before bed. After 2 weeks use i noticed that all pain in bladder was gone and i dont need to go pee so often anymore. It feels like my urinary health is normal now. I recommend this product to anyone who has issues with their urinary health !

thanks for your good products .

Posted by 5149046303737274820 on May 12, 2014

thanks for your good products .

Natural Factors, Urinary Flow Formula, 90 Capsules

Posted by FEED-ME-MORE on Jun 01, 2013

Very good formula considering ingredients both primary and other. I gave it 4 stars just because this combination can be pretty harsh on stomach to some individuals including myself. There is no good feeling after consuming this, you can feel stomach ache for few minutes. I am using it because I am frequent toilet visitor from childhood. I don't know if it can help for that, maybe it is just weaker muscles, but I am taking it just in case my urinary tract would not get worse with years.

Very helpful

Posted by 4824611740088305167 on Feb 24, 2013

I have been taking this product now for over 2 months, i was getting recurring UTI constantly. Since taking this i havent had one and any signs starting to come on i up the does and nothing comes of it. Thank you so much for this prduct, i was so over taking antibiotics!

Posted by Reviewer1588735 on Aug 30, 2012

helps to cope with cystitis, results are visible after 2 weeks of use

Kidneys have less pain

Posted by Reviewer3284958 on Aug 07, 2012

I suffered a condition called pre-eclamsia, and another syndrome called HELLP. My kidneys were very overloaded during this time, and have caused me recurring pain since. This formula deffinitely seemes to keep the pain at bay, and things flowing well. Good product...no aftertaste, or burping up product taste.

Works!

Posted by PinkOveralls on May 14, 2012

Taking this made a difference in just a few days. I don't know if my discomfort was from a urinary tract infection or oversenstive bladder, but this product helped. Good product to have on hand at all times.

Effective

Posted by Reviewer1266111 on Feb 18, 2012

I bought this for my boss. She had a kidney infection and was suffering from pain on the kidney region and fevers. She was taking antibiotics, but didn't experience any improvements. When she started taking these NF caps, she said she felt the infection decreasing, as her urinary tract was washed.

Works wll!

Posted by Reviewer2612838 on Feb 03, 2012

This product really works well - Flow is back to normal, much less frequent need ot restrooms....

Good product