Better Absorption

Posted by Reviewer1893600 on Jun 20, 2015

Good formula with the more absorbable forms of Magnesium.

Little observable changes in sleep pattern

Posted by 4766314856707539882 on Apr 24, 2014

Powder clumps up very badly. Slightly helped in muscle soreness. Did not improve on sleeping patterns. Generally the product did not do any good after 30 days. Taste is rather unpleasant. Not recommended.

Stained my teeth?

Posted by Reviewer1501933 on Feb 25, 2014

This powder ended up staining my teeth with grey metallic stains along the gum line. My dentist was surprised as was I. Needless to say I've stopped using it.

Magnesium powder great for stomachs

Posted by Reviewer2610625 on Feb 06, 2014

Excellent taste, better with warm water than cold for dilution. Does not upset stomach!

Didn't agree with me

Posted by Reviewer3101973 on Dec 08, 2013

It sounded great but something in this formula just didn't agree with me. I suspect it may have been the stevia but will never know. Also, I live in a damp area and the powder caked quite quickly.

taste

Posted by 5419148741403620066 on Oct 18, 2013

doesnt taste so good

dont buy this...

Posted by 4920450762905986100 on Oct 12, 2013

The powder forms very hard clumps and is difficult to break up even with a chisel..Perhaps the dessicant is too large or it sat on the shelf too long. It was dry as heck and even in a blender it rarely dissolved. I had to chop it with a chisel to bust it up slightly and then crush it with a hammer. It also turned yellow after a while. I don't know if it works because it often stuck to the bottom or side of my blender even after several minutes of blending. I was quite disappointed.

Excellent MG source

Posted by Reviewer1864233 on Jul 26, 2013

My heart tells me when I am magnesium deficient. It beats irregularly and my eyelid twitches - both signs of magnesium deficiency. I researched and found that magnesium glycinate and magnesium chloride are the best sources for bioavailable magnesium. I started this magnesium and my heart and eye lid settled down. I also bought the mag chloride ( NutriCology) to supplement this brand. Iherb has the mag cloride in liquid form. Love them both.Settles frayed nerves and impatience, too! Great stuff. Use RAV 813 for your new order. Thanks!

Nausea

Posted by Reviewer2193352 on Sep 23, 2012

Every time I take this, it makes me nauseous without fail. It also doesn't keep well, even in my dry climate it tends to harden into one big clump.

Well liked formula

Posted by 5483384651131905607 on Aug 23, 2012

I went on this formula just recently and showed it to my doctors. They liked the formula a lot and indicated it would be a very good thing for me to take. So far it has worked well. The taste is mildly objectionable but not bad. The cost of the product seemed reasonable as well.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »