New To iHerb?

Natural Factors, Zymactive, Double Strength, 90 Enteric Coated Tablets

Great for sinus and mucus

Posted by Reviewer2095265 on Feb 12, 2007

I've taken many types of enzymes over the years for inflammation, but these are the best so far. Not only good for pain, but I've had great success using them between meals to reduce mucus and sinus inflammation.

Was unsure....IMPORTANT

Posted by Reviewer2131791 on Nov 07, 2008

I found out about this product through Dr.Murray's newsletter and was hesitant at first. I am on my second bottle. I am hypothyroid and Zymactive just increases my level of activity to a newer level. It has helped me with my sinus issues and most recently mucus that my body could not shake off (allergy related). A family member of mine was recommended this product under a different brand for cardio health because she had high blood pressure. I take this empty stomach with Armour Thyroid. November 2008: I ordered this again realizing that for a while it did nothing....scratching my head I remembered that taking it with juice did the trick which is what the directions say 'water or juice'. So take it with juice - which is why the title of my review now says Important. Am taking extra doses now for tendonitis and let me tell you that I have very little pain and discomfort. The doc prescribed a brace and anti-inflamatory OTC products which of course I did not care for. Way to go Dr.Murray.

Best Inflammation Fighter

Posted by Reviewer1818875 on Apr 08, 2009

I was lying in bed suffering with sciatic pain. Agonizing. I prayed to just be able to lie in a position other than on my back with a cushion under my legs. I've always been a side and stomach sleeper. Within days of starting on Zymactive, 3 pills, 3 times a day, I could sleep on my sides with little discomfort. I can now sleep on my stomach again with no cushions! After a week, I'm down to 2 a day and I'll see if things continue to work. Natural Factors does it again. I thank God.

Natural Factors, DOUBLE STRENGTH, ZYMACTIVE, 90 tablets

Posted by Reviewer2299345 on Jul 21, 2008

Michael Murray's DOUBLE STRENGTH PROTEOLYTIC ENZYMES have helped me tremendously. My left foot was partially numb due to inflammation in my spinal canal that was pressing against the nerve. (I have bone spurs in my canal and spinal stenosis). This product, along with GLUCOSOMINE CELADRIN MSM (Bluebonnet Nutrition), was highly recommended by someone who has the same condition as myself. He said that together they were extremely helpful in reducing his inflammation (the enzymes help reduce inflammatory conditions) and eleviating the pain. I've also found my food digests better with these than with the Pancreatin I usually take with meals. I won't need to buy the Pancreatin any longer - which is a good thing because I can alleviate that expense. Michael Murray's enzymes are the best I've ever taken! I will continue to order them for as long as I'm able.

Helps with inflammation!

Posted by Reviewer2680805 on Nov 18, 2009

After taking this for about a month I had blood work done to test for inflammation and it came back perfect!!!