ok

Posted by 5280615812874896036 on Feb 06, 2015

Recommended for autoimmune diseases, and endometriosis. Cleans the colon and the guts of wastes.

dont know the effects

Posted by Reviewer2839748 on Aug 24, 2014

i bought it to my husband an d he has got it now and then. dont know the effects of this produkst but his condition is better than before

Serrapeptase

Posted by 5763580637195049998 on Jul 20, 2014

The tablets leave my body undigested, so they can't do their job. Next time I will try another brand

Was recommended by my therapist

Posted by Reviewer2869923 on Apr 08, 2014

I have very serious (read: very bad) gut problems and need to take this ones to help me with breaking down all bad bacteries and the biofilm there hidding under. This is my first bottle so a don't know if its working yet but I trust the brand and IHerb. So, I keep using it.

Enzymes

Posted by Reviewer2203927 on Dec 05, 2013

So far this has worked to help me go to the bath room with ease. but I got it because of Fibroids! So far I dont know, if its work at all for that issue.

No difference

Posted by Reviewer1899253 on Sep 30, 2013

Made me constantly go to the toilet for urination.

Need my Zymactive!

Posted by Reviewer2020821 on Jul 01, 2013

Once you use this product, you may not notice a huge difference in how it helps until you run out and boy will you feel it! This happened twice to me so I can truly verify that my knees scream when they haven't had it for several days. I ordered 2 bottles this time and will definitely not run out of product!

Powerful Natural Inflamation Fomula

Posted by Reviewer3077535 on Jun 05, 2013

Prior to getting onto ORAC Energy Greens I had some serious inflammation issues. I researched and tried several leading natural inflammation products. Some of the natural products I have taken did proved some relief. Natural Factors Zymactive, Double strength really makes a significant difference. It is far more effective than any other product I have tried. My back, neck and shoulder were seriously inflamed. Zymactive works so effectively that i got serious relief and with only one capsule. This makes this product great value when you only require one capsule per day. I still purchase this product and only have to take them when I have been unkind to my body by working long hours and not getting the required rest. Zymactive helps me to get rid of the inflammation and pain so I can get a good night sleep and get back into a regular sleep pattern. Highly recommend this product and thanks to iherb it makes this product great value. Thank you iherbs.

A Very Good Proteolytic Enzyme

Posted by RubiesHealth on Jan 09, 2013

This is one of my favorite proteolytic enzymes. I take this with Jarrow NAC Sustain on most mornings, with a glass of NOW barley grass juice, and I can go for my long runs without any stomach irritation. Proteolytic enzyme taken on empty stomach (away from protein) provides anti-inflammatory support in sports and in times of bacterial or viral infection. Taken after long runs, it also speeds up muscle recovery.

These tablets have changed my life!

Posted by jenniferneille on Nov 15, 2012

I used to be gluten and lactose intolerant. My diet was so restricted and I was always getting sick whenever I ate out. Now I can eat everything again! I'ts been like coming back from the dead!!