roll on deodorant

Posted by 5043684435046198156 on Apr 04, 2016

Have been using for a very long time,probably 20 years. I am allergic to all others including other natural salt based. This works perfectly and has no adverse effects.

Does not keep the smell away.

Posted by MiaBearwood on Sep 10, 2015

Save your money. This works probably around 6 hours, then you can smell yourself. Very uncomfortable. And I don't even sweat that much.

I AM CONSUMING

Posted by 5248428660363262190 on Jun 02, 2015

Very good. It does not dry the skin. The product came well packaged.

It's just my :)

Posted by AlenaSh on May 14, 2015

I've tried several deodorants from different firms - this one works perfectly for me. I advise try several firms that produce the same product, because you could find which will suite you perfectly.

Great natural deodorant

Posted by 4780771279391202816 on Mar 21, 2015

I have used so many natural deodorant but they usually leave me smelling "sweaty". I don't smell when I sweat but I still like to use a deodorant as a precaution. This is great for everyday (and I live in a hot, humid, tropical country). I have yet to try this on when I workout, but I am hopeful.

Safe and effective.

Posted by 5198507438601989301 on Dec 22, 2014

I have very sensitive skin irritated almost by everything, so it was relieve to finally find something that work.

For me and my boyfriend :)

Posted by 5703104958229145945 on Sep 02, 2014

No aluminium, no paraben, no alcohol, no fragrance. If you do not want all this ingredients to risk your health, this deodorant is great choice. When using it, your armpits are soft and makes them easier to shave. You do not smell nasty, it allows you to have your natural scent.

no esta mal pero sino sudas mucho

Posted by ROSSITA on May 12, 2014

Si vas a sudar mucho no te ayudará. +++++++++++ Si te ha ayudado mi revisión marca el sí abajo, para más revisiones ve a mi nick Rossita.

Naturally Fresh Deodorant crystal, roll-on, fragrance free

Posted by Reviewer1662007 on May 05, 2014

I love this deodorant because it works! Also, I have a lot of allergies and the ingredients in this product are pure and cause me no issues.

Good deodorant

Posted by 5014356058340599653 on Jan 22, 2014

This a good working deodorant but you have to keep it mind to shake it before use. It is great that it has bsolutely no scent!