New To iHerb?

Naturally Vitamins, Histame, Food Intolerance Support, 30 Capsules

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Histame is not discontinued

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Oct 01, 2011

Happy to see this fantastic product is still available. Histame has changed their packaging from a box to this plastic container of 30 capsules. It took a bit of persistence to be able to consume foods without symptoms, possible because it took a while for the Histame enzymes to help process all the histamine and amines which had built up in my system over time. I take 2 capsules with high amine foods and it is important to take them no more than 15 minutes before the consumption of these foods and drinks. I also find that taking a capsule first thing in the morning without food can help me feel better. It is not just foods which can provoke a histamine or amine reaction. Thankyou iherb for stocking this product. It has improved my quality of life incredibly.

Finnally, somthing that worked !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

This worked better and faster than 3 different antihistamines and several steroid inhalers put together (taken simultaneously per dr. prescriptions too!) In one dose I could breathe thru both nostrils and my lungs opened more than they did using 2 strong steroid inhalers every day! My brother said him lungs didn't hurt for the first time that week and my other brothers head ache went away. My nephew who has been wheezing this week didn't cough at night or the next day! I believe we had grain dust fever since last harvest and it intensified our reaction to histamine - airborne or from food. Eating chocolate would cause wheezing and difficulty in breathing for two of us but not with histame. The information that I have found online says to take within 15 minutes of eating offending foods. So far I have used it sparingly and kept to a primarily low histamine/amine diet--cost prohibits me from attempting a more aggressive use with this pill. So far it is quite effective against oranges, almonds, flavored coffees, and seems to have resulted and general improvement in inflammatory symptoms on the days when I take it. We are currently seeing a lung specialist and an immunologist for allergy shots but non of the meds we've taken alone or combined have done what this little supplement has done. Wish it wasn't so costly as I would use it more often. Finally, I want say that it is important to recognize the difference between food intolerance and food allergy. Many food intolerances are confused with food allergies. Non-allergenic histamine food intolerance is mostly brought on by foods not processed properly in the intestinal tract. In contrast, a food allergy is an abnormal response to food triggered by the body’s immune system. This works on high-histamine foods and drinks, is not for all allergies or food intolerance, so be sure to research "histamine intolerance" before spending money on this product .

Histame

Posted by Reviewer3134536 on Mar 04, 2012

This is a great product, and one of only a few of its kind. It blocks the effects of histamine, which has devastating effects on my body, including tachycardia/facial flushing/sinus pressure and even occasional palpitations. Please continue this great product.

Histame helps me

Posted by Reviewer2442989 on Mar 27, 2012

I have a lot of food sensitivities as well as having Celiac Disease. When I take Histame at the first sign of a reaction or when I know I'm sensitive to what I'm eating Histame offers fast relief from my symtoms.

recommend

Posted by Reviewer1810126 on Dec 22, 2011

i tried these as i get allergy symptoms and couldnt put it down to anything in particular and they are making a difference!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »