Histame is not discontinued

Posted by Reviewer1148576 on Oct 01, 2011

Happy to see this fantastic product is still available. Histame has changed their packaging from a box to this plastic container of 30 capsules. It took a bit of persistence to be able to consume foods without symptoms, possible because it took a while for the Histame enzymes to help process all the histamine and amines which had built up in my system over time. I take 2 capsules with high amine foods and it is important to take them no more than 15 minutes before the consumption of these foods and drinks. I also find that taking a capsule first thing in the morning without food can help me feel better. It is not just foods which can provoke a histamine or amine reaction. Thankyou iherb for stocking this product. It has improved my quality of life incredibly.

It fix me, when I thought I was unfixable

Posted by 4795773439281284393 on Nov 29, 2014

Histame saved me, when I was beyond desperate. I had lost all hope. I spent thousands of dollars on doctors, specialists, testing as well as naturopaths. I had been covered in hives daily for 6 years and tested for every possible cause with no result. My husband found histamine intolerance on a website so I tried Histame out. I got immediate results and it took about 4 weeks to get me almost clear of hives. If I take it every time I eat or drink and I am now pretty much hive free. I can only recommend you to try it. It changed my life, when I thought I was destined to be itchy, sick and covered in hives forever. I'm still in shock that I'm not having symptoms. My desperation was so profound that I had hit rock bottom. It literally saved me. So I rate Histame with 5 stars and my eternal gratitude. Directly to whoever is responsible for creating this product, my immense thanks would not even begin to cover what you've done for me. Thank you

Histame

Posted by Reviewer3134536 on Mar 04, 2012

This is a great product, and one of only a few of its kind. It blocks the effects of histamine, which has devastating effects on my body, including tachycardia/facial flushing/sinus pressure and even occasional palpitations. Please continue this great product.

Finnally, somthing that worked !

Posted by vinetu28 on Aug 31, 2012

This worked better and faster than 3 different antihistamines and several steroid inhalers put together (taken simultaneously per dr. prescriptions too!) In one dose I could breathe thru both nostrils and my lungs opened more than they did using 2 strong steroid inhalers every day! My brother said him lungs didn't hurt for the first time that week and my other brothers head ache went away. My nephew who has been wheezing this week didn't cough at night or the next day! I believe we had grain dust fever since last harvest and it intensified our reaction to histamine - airborne or from food. Eating chocolate would cause wheezing and difficulty in breathing for two of us but not with histame. The information that I have found online says to take within 15 minutes of eating offending foods. So far I have used it sparingly and kept to a primarily low histamine/amine diet--cost prohibits me from attempting a more aggressive use with this pill. So far it is quite effective against oranges, almonds, flavored coffees, and seems to have resulted and general improvement in inflammatory symptoms on the days when I take it. We are currently seeing a lung specialist and an immunologist for allergy shots but non of the meds we've taken alone or combined have done what this little supplement has done. Wish it wasn't so costly as I would use it more often. Finally, I want say that it is important to recognize the difference between food intolerance and food allergy. Many food intolerances are confused with food allergies. Non-allergenic histamine food intolerance is mostly brought on by foods not processed properly in the intestinal tract. In contrast, a food allergy is an abnormal response to food triggered by the body’s immune system. This works on high-histamine foods and drinks, is not for all allergies or food intolerance, so be sure to research "histamine intolerance" before spending money on this product .

Histame helps me

Posted by Reviewer2442989 on Mar 27, 2012

I have a lot of food sensitivities as well as having Celiac Disease. When I take Histame at the first sign of a reaction or when I know I'm sensitive to what I'm eating Histame offers fast relief from my symtoms.

Life saver! Why was it discontinued???

Posted by 5504297538603810526 on Jan 07, 2016

I have suffer from severe histamine intolerance and have reactions to everything-even leftovers. Migraines, heart palps, shaky stomach, puffy eyes, hives. Taking 1-3 pills a day keeps all of it at bay and I even sleep better. Very upset that is has been discontinued on this site. It's out of stock everywhere and I am a bit concerned! There are many people that rely on this product and all the other DAO enzyme products out there are filled with toxic fillers and are ineffective.

recommend

Posted by Reviewer1810126 on Dec 22, 2011

i tried these as i get allergy symptoms and couldnt put it down to anything in particular and they are making a difference!

Excellent

Posted by 5712505939483942968 on Nov 19, 2012

I suffer from sore, red, swollen, itchy patches on my face and neck, particularly my eyes and lips when I eat foods high in histamine. Taking Histame just before meals such as fish, pizza, processed meat, cheese, yoghurts or spicy foods avoids this happening now. Histame has given me back my life and enabled me to eat a normal balanced diet and to be able to socialise without worrying about what I can eat. It has also enabled me to cut down on the large amount of anti-histamines (prescribed by a dermatologist) to just one a day. This has meant that I am not in a permanently drugged state all day. Would recommend to anyone who is unable to tolerate high histamine foods.

Terrific product

Posted by Reviewer2077600 on Dec 29, 2011

This product works!!! I love it and just ordered three more bottles. Finally, an excellent supplement that really curbs food intolerance. I highly recommend this product to anyone with food sensitivities. Histame is a must-have !!

Provides a necessary enzyme DAOsin? (Diamine Oxidase)

Posted by Reviewer1141113 on Apr 09, 2014

This is supposed to help with certain food intolerances, and is excellent for anyone who may have a problem with not having the enzyme Diamine oxidase; necessary to properly digest and metabolize certain foods. This was recommended by my highly reputable CFS/Integrative GP. So far so good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »