• Gelatin Capsule is derived from porcine.

• Customer Ratings

good

Posted by 5305928399053402492 on Jan 13, 2016

I keep in taking this after baby birth.

产品的初始评价

Posted by 5708874647436389662 on Nov 12, 2015

产品的瓶体做得比较粗糙。瓶盖底边有些毛刺,会割到手指,我不太相信美国的注塑水平这么差,当然,只要保健品正宗,这是无所谓的。打开后观察药丸,个头太大,外壳太硬,确实不太适合中国孕妇吞服。先自己试吃了一颗,是完全咬开吃的,外壳还很厚实,里头是油性液体掺杂着棕色粉末,味道有些酸,有些腥,应该是维生素,叶酸,鱼油混合的味道……只要营养要素正宗就好,其它的都是浮云。吃了没多少,效果尚在观察中……万一是假货,我仅希望不要有危害健康的成份在内!

never buy if u r from india

Posted by 4621571876303057389 on Sep 28, 2015

duty charges is more than 100 percent where i paid 1600 rs for duty and i paid 1520 rs for tab and shipment. dhl is scamming the money like anything. never use this web site guys. now i have a doubt weather the tab is original or duplicate.

not sure

Posted by 4896132421934908179 on Aug 08, 2015

Capsule is a little big as somebody said.But it is ok for me. I can not sure for the efficacy untill the baby born.

Bad print quality on the label

Posted by 4720266487520561813 on May 28, 2015

I also bought a Nature Made Calcium on TAOBAO from a reliable seller and campared to that, the printing quality of this one is very poor. Chinese mothers are saying that iherb starts to sell expirated and fake goods. Now I believe it doesn't come from no ground. 标签印刷很差,跟之前买的同品牌的钙差太多了。同时也看到英文用户买到过期或临期产品,米粉到货是坏的。请大家注意!!

Haven't tried them yet.

Posted by 5504666758951485572 on Apr 12, 2015

I haven't tried these, but I'm about to start. I like that they are just one capsule and much cheaper than my other brand.

easy!

Posted by Reviewer1966287 on Oct 26, 2014

Only once a day! Easy to take!

Nature Made: Prenatal Multi +DHA

Posted by 4725281983772481627 on Sep 12, 2014

I rated these 4/5 stars. pros: Price, gel capsule (easily absorbed) It would have gotten 5 stars if it didn't have this specific con: The capsules leaked during some warm humid weather, leaving a fishy smell and taste when consuming them. I noticed that they also repeated on me when I burped as well soon after taking them. Not a nice flavor for a nauseated pregnant women to have. :S Overall, great product for the price, but because of the poor quality of the capsule, I'll be going back to my prior prenatal vitamin.

good

Posted by 4658324451739406148 on May 16, 2014

Already to late pregnancy, insist on eating, should be very good, comprehensive nutrition

Works well

Posted by Reviewer1178720 on Mar 31, 2014

I've tried different prenatal vitamins and this one was the only one that did not come back up. It is huge but I find that drinking it with something warm like tea or hot chocolate makes it better. It is the only pill that I am able to tolerate during pregnancy.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »