Nature's Answer Bilberry

Posted by Reviewer2328138 on Jun 30, 2010

Good quality bilberry extract. Best price I've found. Nice, small capsule. And, in a glass bottle!

Good Bilberry

Posted by Reviewer2549599 on May 16, 2008

Have found that the capsule form of Bilberry in my opinion is stronger and better in quality than the hard pill form. Nature's Answer is a good product and at a great price from iHerb!

Cheryl Hogan

Posted by Reviewer2785517 on Oct 06, 2008

I use this product to maintain Eye health. I suffer from dry eye syndrome and taking Bilberry has eased my pain associated with this awful syndrome.

Awesome Value

Posted by Reviewer2331879 on Jul 20, 2009

This product is just as good if not better than the more expensive brands. GMP certified.

Fabulous product to improve your vision

Posted by Reviewer1916270 on Jun 16, 2010

Bilberry is a great answer for eye problems and Nature's Answer fits the bill

From Wi

Posted by Reviewer1998567 on Mar 12, 2009

My Dr has recommended Bilberry, and we like this product. We have used it for about a year now.

some improvement

Posted by Reviewer1869883 on Dec 02, 2010

It seems that my vision has become a bit sharper, and I think it might be thanks to this bilberry extract. I'm using this product for the first time and I've only used up half of it, so I think it's a good result.

Definately improves night vision, don't use for dry eyes though

Posted by Reviewer2728133 on Jul 29, 2010

I bought this for dry eyes, I found it was amazing in that colour became more vibrant in a few weeks & things at night seemed brighter. It didn't help with the dry eyes though as my eyes became really red& more itchy (like too much was flowing through them) after a few weeks of using the bilberry. So I've stopped it& my eyes have settled down. Am now using a warm wet flannel over my closed eyes for 10mins in the morning which has been helping

customer

Posted by Reviewer1527944 on Aug 21, 2009

fine, I like it.

Eyes

Posted by 4738671590158257494 on Jul 11, 2016

Bilberry is great for your eyes. I have been on it for years and at my age my eye Dr says my eyes are "very healthy".

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »