Parasite killer!

Posted by 5212523463281000343 on Mar 10, 2016

You need Black Walnut, Wormwood and Clove to kill the different stages of parasite, so you need to make sure that all these three ingredients are there for parasite cleanse. It is nice to know this company makes all of them together, so I don't need to take them separately. It is bitter, but I mix in the water and swallow.

Deworm

Posted by 4727633059502343742 on Mar 02, 2016

Yes, I saw some worms, but it made me constipated.

Kidney pain

Posted by 4632277916779075585 on Oct 25, 2015

After several days of using it, I started to feel pain in the kidneys and gallbladder.

Wow this tastes really bad and more ingredients than on website

Posted by Reviewer3092624 on Sep 01, 2015

Maybe it's good for you, but I can't get past the taste. Not all ingredients are listed on the website. It has 2 different kinds of wormwood and cloves too.

Posted by 4821538348639162132 on Mar 18, 2015

Good product

Very good

Posted by 4660298379214062346 on Mar 09, 2015

Im using this together with tea tree oil to make my own mouthwash wather and works great for me because commercial mouth washers contains too much incapable unacceptable ingredients and if this wormwood soup works within the body then works also only in the mouth ,for my needs this little bottle is for the whole year of use.

Good!

Posted by 5683951749475516323 on Sep 28, 2014

On my second bottle. Very bitter but great meds often do taste that way. Seems to cleanse on empty stomach. Less bloating. Alternate one week off each time or it finished pretty quickly.

Dog wormer

Posted by Reviewer1020124 on Jun 26, 2014

We use this for my as a natural wormer for my dogs. I mix in into their food and they don't seem to mind the taste. Not sure how it would go with a worm infestation but in terms of being a preventative it seems to be a good option for them.

Good stuff

Posted by tinatherese on May 18, 2014

It helps my son when his bottom is itchy. But I find the worms come back and I have to keep using this stuff

Kidney alert

Posted by 4783859909478803871 on Apr 25, 2014

My kidneys started to hurt after taking this. After a litlle research i found out that wormwood can do that if youre sensitive.