great stuff for your lungs

Posted by arturas on May 14, 2015

my mother have serious lung condition, using strong antibiotics from time to time just to stay alive, when started using this product i bought for her, said breathing become much easier, especially at night, it works

Great

Posted by 5275076022881639826 on Mar 30, 2015

Excellent

Nature s Answer, Mullein Leaf

Posted by 5326453983406614107 on Feb 09, 2015

I enjoyed this cough and difficulty respiratory tract. Quality preparation. He helped me. Joseph, Bratislava, Slovakia

mullein leaf 1500

Posted by Reviewer1856767 on Jan 08, 2014

Not only did they change the bottle they changed the mg. it was 1500 now its 500. I only took 1 a day but in order to get what I was I will have to take 3. why do they do this so they don't have to raise the price. I still end up paying more to get want I was taking, do they think were stupid.

good I guess

Posted by Reviewer2402627 on Dec 30, 2013

Hard to tell. Did not notice anything using it.

Complete And Rapid Relief!

Posted by JJ2007 on Nov 03, 2012

Having been afflicted with respiratory issues and illnesses since I was a little girl, I know firsthand how painful protracted asthma, bronchitis, and dry coughing can wear a person down, both emotionally and physically. So, I am very happy to report that 'Nature's Answer Mullein Leaf' has my profound gratitude and endorsement for working very quickly when I most need it (in the moment of a bronchospasm episode). This herbal supplement is a mainstay in my herbal arsenal to combat all of my respiratory ailments when they occur (especially in the Spring and Fall seasons).

EFFECTIVE

Posted by Reviewer2522156 on Mar 31, 2012

I used this in big quantities (8 a day) to get all the mucus out of my body. It worked very well, just as good as pricey nature's sunshine.. The solaray brand did nothing at all for me.

I like this

Posted by Reviewer1294089 on Feb 22, 2012

Just started taking this to clear out lungs and sinuses when congested due to seasonal allergies. They work immediately- I'm very impressed. My honey also takes them now for his snoring at night. Yeah! We can finally sleep in the same bed again :)

Bargain price for a good product

Posted by SlipperyElm on Jan 30, 2012

Natures answer has provided myself and my customers many bottles of supplements. This one is no different. It's a great product for the price. Nothing beats locally wildcrafted, but this is handy in a pinch.

great!