Gifts Best Sellers Specials New Products Product Trials Conditions A-Z

Nature's Answer, Periobrite Natural Toothpaste, Cool Mint, 4 oz (113.4g)

Reviews 5-star

Definitely worth buying!

Posted by Supplementsdiy on Nov 17, 2013

Finally found this product after a long search for a toothpaste that contains no fluoride, sodium lauryl sulfate, sodium coco sulfate (same chemical structure as SLS, commonly used to deceive consumers), harsh abrasives or other bleaching agents. In fact this uses many natural herbs in combination with natural cleaners such sodium bicarbonate for cleaning. There is a warning that this is concentrated which is true. You only need a pea size and the taste is much stronger than that of commercial toothpastes. I have sensitive teeth and I am glad that the toothpaste does not hurt my teeth. Most importantly is that it does not lather at all! All commercial toothpastes only lather because they use sodium lauryl sulfate or sodium coco sulfate (the same chemical used in commercial soap) which means there is none of it or similar sulfate in there. It is slightly more expensive and comes in smaller size. This is worthwhile since this is the only toothpaste to be totally chemical free. I would also recommend trying out PerioWash (mouthwash) from the same company! Check out my page for more reviews!

Amazing Results

Posted by Reviewer1729755 on Mar 04, 2012

having used 'natural toothpaste' for a few years now I have been progressively disappointed with the fact that over this time my teeth became stained and yellow (in some part genetic!) and the toothpaste I WAS using helped very little. But since I tried this product I have been amazed by the results of using PerioBrite, from Nature's Answer, via iHerb. I kept having to 'check' that what I was seeing, during a first week of use, was really happening. But when other people began to say 'Wow' I realized that this toothpaste was really doing the trick and has restored my teeth to a much whiter, brighter state -- and all through natural ingredients. Fantastic. Highly recommended. Thanks iHerb for making this product available -- I am ordering more just now!

Just right

Posted by Reviewer1787001 on Oct 17, 2007

This toothpaste is just right for me; not too astringent and has CO-Q10 for my receding gums and helps with my bleeding gums also (auto-immune disease related issues).

"Watery" due to lack of toxic chemicals

Posted by Products-With-Reviews on Nov 11, 2014

On Products-With-Reviews page, I have more reviews of other products I have bought and used. Being watery is a good sign that it does not have toxic chemicals to “improve” its texture.

BEST TOOTHPASTE IN THE WORLD!!!

Posted by Reviewer1117330 on Mar 17, 2011

I have periodontal disease & a lot of teeth that need fixing which has given me years of bleeding gums, inflammation & a variety of pain in the mouth. After using this toothpaste only once, the bleeding stopped, the swelling went completely down in my gums & the pain is almost entirely non-existant! If you have gingivitis or perio, I strongly urge that you try this!