Not so minty, less abrasive, full of great health benefits for your teeth!

Posted by 5185803045346012012 on Apr 30, 2016

This toothpaste does not have a strong mint taste, which is a plus for people with respiratory issues. The toothpaste is grey, is not that thick in its consistency, and tastes good. I give 4/5 stars for the fact that it is packed full with awesome health benefits and that they left out alot of nasty ingredients that we really dont need. I didnt feel it cleaned my teeth all that well though, especially when it came to plaque. I always felt there was still some left after each brushing which for me, just doesnt make me happy. I will be trying their Natural Brightening Toothpaste once it comes in the mail. I received this product on the 18th and stopped using it on the 29th. Its a good toothpaste and may be perfect for people with people who have sensitive teeth and gums as this toothpaste is not very abrasive. As for me I do not think I will be buying this type of toothpaste from this company and hope the natural brightening version will satisfy my needs. I also want to note I had no sensitivity using this toothpaste and didnt use it long enough to notice any whitening effects.

good

Posted by 5228917986635810762 on Apr 22, 2016

ممتاز

nice

Posted by CIPRIAN on Apr 22, 2016

i am not 100 percent sure about how efficient it is, but taste is mild, no strong flavor. i have good impression about it overall.

GOOD.

Posted by 5584118961189946147 on Apr 16, 2016

GOOD FOR VERY INFECTED BY FILLINGS MOUTH.

hated it

Posted by 5650561453199921308 on Apr 12, 2016

It caused me a lot of allergies and irritated my throat.

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Apr 08, 2016

I like it

Posted by 4906496772955900707 on Apr 03, 2016

This Periobrite toothpaste tastes and foams like regular off the shelf product. Leaves a fresh feeling / tasting mouth.

good

Posted by 5369849535235161491 on Mar 07, 2016

good

Has glycerin which may stop remineralisation

Posted by Reviewer1294104 on Feb 24, 2016

Most of the ingredients are probably good for gum problems, but glycerine is said to stop teeth from re-mineralising, which would be disadvantageous. If they removed this ingredient I'd probably use it again. I've gone back to Earthpaste, which doesn't contain glycerine. After a few months of using Earthpaste my dental hygienist commented there were less stains on my teeth.

great toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer3091023 on Feb 18, 2016

very pleasant and very cleansing.