July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Nature's Answer, PerioCleanse, Oral Cleansing Concentrate, Refreshing Cool Mint, 4 fl oz (120 ml)

Love the clean feeling

Posted by Reviewer1471019 on Aug 06, 2009

I love using this product with my water pic every night. It keeps my gums healthy and really helps to keep the plaque away - My dental hygienist comments on the increasing improvement to my dental health.

Wonderful products

Posted by Reviewer1674788 on Nov 08, 2007

All of Nature's Answer Perio**** series are fantastic.

nice toothpaste

Posted by Reviewer1648545 on Apr 10, 2011

yes, you can use it for a toothpaste, or put it in the waterpik. Make sure you rinse it out of the waterpik tube when you are done.

Great Stuff!

Posted by Sickness-ELIMINATOR on Dec 21, 2013

Just started using an irrigater for use with braces and wanted to put something in the water that would help clean and freshen at the same time. I use only 1 squirt and it it does the job. It makes my teeth and mouth feel fresh, and I know it's great for my mouth's health. Will definitely buy again. . . . You can find other products I use on my Page! I use only products that have Scientifically Proven benefits (or taste good).

Perio Products

Posted by Reviewer3116972 on Dec 19, 2013

We use all of the Perio products and our hygenist has commented on how much better our gum health is. She was so impressed with the improvement she wanted to know where to get it. We had periodontal disease and our gums no longer bleed. The Periocleanse is great in the irrigator. It leaves the mouth moist and never dry.