Don't give up. Use with coconut oil. YUMMY!!

Posted by 5240635866157220934 on Apr 28, 2016

This is the perfect mouthwash. But, you must use it either very watered down, or even better is to use coconut oil. I put about a teaspoon of coconut oil to coat my tongue. Then I use a small amount of mouthwash, and swish around quickly. One bottle will last me about 7 months. The taste is wonderful, like I just ate a cinnamon cookie. Some people gag when they put straight coconut oil in their mouths. If that is you, then try putting the coconut oil under your tongue, then add a watered down (about 1/2 & 1/2) solution of the mouthwash. Soon, you will be able to coat your tongue with it. I have not been successful in mixing the two together ahead of time. To me, it's worth getting used to because PerioBrite has such great ingredients. There is no other product like it. I feel good about using it.

efficace

Posted by 4965463117734606657 on Apr 08, 2016

efficace

Burns & Ulcers

Posted by 4658758440402681522 on Jul 12, 2015

I use the Periobrite mouth wash in Coolmint and decided to try the Cinnamint flavour despite some of the bad reviews. I only used this for a few days before noticing my whole tongue was inflamed and covered in ulcers and the top of my mouth is burnt and raw. Feels very uncomfortable. I am a person who loves cinnamon and have it daily. I could tolerate the strong sensation in my mouth but nothing prepared me for the aftermath. Not sure whether to try to dilute it with some water or use it once a week til its gone.. Sucks because i do love the flavor. Definitely would use the Coolmint only.

Going on my "purchase regularly" list

Posted by 5708802748742399519 on Oct 27, 2014

Helped me settle some dental issues I was having with bleeding gums and some strange tooth spotting. Tastes great and really freshens breath!

Lovely

Posted by 4754453518526634383 on Oct 16, 2014

My all time favorite! Burns a little bit because of cinnamon,but does the job!

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer2710442 on Aug 13, 2014

I have used the cool mint version of the product and was happy with it. However I wish I had read the reviews of this one. My mouth can't handle it at all. Severe burning sensation after short contact with the tongue and got several extremely painful ulcers as well as burnt surface on the tongue and top of the mouth lasting for days. Will have to throw away almost a full bottle.

Excellent and strong

Posted by 5744818644961466028 on May 16, 2014

I really enjoyed this mouthwash, and you probably will too if you like cinnamon. The flavor is almost the same as cinnamon-flavored gum, and it's easily the strongest of the three varieties of this brand. Highly recommended!

Joanne, NY

Posted by Reviewer1965330 on Oct 26, 2013

I find it very-very strong the cinnamon burns my mouth and the excessive amount od glycerine makes it very sweet. I'm diluting it with water and I'm looking to buy something else on my my next order.

Fab

Posted by 5606716277590260182 on Sep 24, 2013

I love cinnamon flavor and I love this mouthwash. It tastes so good and I feel good about using it because it's natural. I don't know what the actual health benefits are of using a natural mouthwash versus something like Scope, but this stuff is great. I'll buy it again probably.

Great cinnamon taste!

Posted by 5212024080692841462 on Aug 24, 2013

I truly enjoy the cinnamon aftertaste and this helps to keep my mouth fresh for quite a few hours (if I don't eat immediately of course). Good to know that there's numerous beneficial ingredients for gum health, and I find that it does help my receding gums by reducing the possibility of it getting swollen.