Nature's Answer, PerioWash, Alcohol-Free Mouthwash, Cinna Mint, 16 fl oz (480 ml)

Healthy mouth must

Posted by DeanaS From New Mexico on Jul 30, 2012

MMM, this is so nice you want to use it over and over. I use it after brushing but also keep a bottle in my desk at work to rinse when I want to. This brand in general is the most healthy for keeping your mouth clean. It's healed up my son in law's gums in only 6 months. I prefer alcohol free.

Caneeeeeela

Posted by Reviewer1015230 From Spain on Jan 12, 2013

Ufff la primera vez el olor y sabor a canela me tiró para atrás, pero me está gustando más aún que el formato de menta. Genial y hace muy bien su trabajo. Repetiré sin duda.

I recommends this

Posted by ManxKat on Feb 02, 2013

I use this as a rinse and in my water irrigator and recommend this! This last one is a bit strong as in spicy, so DILUTE before you use as a rinse!!

Posted by 4900182416875196927 on Jul 30, 2013

goods

Great cinnamon taste!

Posted by 5212024080692841462 on Aug 24, 2013

I truly enjoy the cinnamon aftertaste and this helps to keep my mouth fresh for quite a few hours (if I don't eat immediately of course). Good to know that there's numerous beneficial ingredients for gum health, and I find that it does help my receding gums by reducing the possibility of it getting swollen.