Posted by Reviewer2849237 on Feb 27, 2015

The smell and taste was just too much. Way too strong. Family members were very vocal about how bad this smelled to them, it stunk up the room.

Funny colour

Posted by 5514258321247650144 on Sep 30, 2014

Feel a stingling taste, maybe because of the spices on it's formulation..and don't like anything dark in my mouth, specially when it's a mouth wash. No me gusta la sensación picante, pero lo peor es su color, no me gusta enjuagarme la boca con un liquido tan oscuro.

Burned my mouth

Posted by 4996658651319753313 on Sep 27, 2014

I don't know how effective the mouthwash is, because I couldn't use it, it burned my mouth while I was rinsing with it, so I had to spit it out. I tried a few times, but I just couldn't handle it, way too strong for me.

leave a strong disgusting oregano taste of mouth !

Posted by onemorechance on Oct 31, 2013

.The bottle says it has cool mint flavour,but mine has oregano taste!!.It contains oregano cinnamon,clove... but I can't detect anything but oregano .I have to rinse out my mouth after using mouthwash or chew a chewing gum . If you are looking for a natural mouthwash,and love oregano taste it's ok but for me its disgustind and nauseating.

Strong taste, covers bad breath for a short moment

Posted by Reviewer2782224 on Mar 02, 2013

I bought this to test whether it neutralizes bad breath. The taste is strong and oily and makes breath smell not-so-bad only for a moment (about an hour). Unfortunately, this relatively cheap product does not even come close to (usually too expensive) SB12 which keeps the sulfur-like smell away for the rest of the day!

`

Posted by Reviewer1660363 on Sep 16, 2012

`

Norway

Posted by Reviewer3287487 on Jun 09, 2012

This is very strong, but I like it. My mouth feels fresh and clean after i've used it.

Posted by Reviewer2688599 on Jun 07, 2012

It tastes funny, and it's not very effective.

spicy!!

Posted by Reviewer2477322 on May 10, 2012

i'm not sure if i like the cinnamon taste, very spicy and stings a bit. i think i will go back to minty mouthwash next. seems to work well otherwise.

Ok

Posted by Reviewer2501613 on Jan 30, 2012

Ok if you dont mind strong Herbal taste. Minty aftertaste but does not last a long time to keep breath fresh.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »